Nicklas Bendtner

Holden McGroin

Guest alex

Would certainly be an upgrade on what we have. Seems like a wanker but then again, so's Ranger and I think I know who I'd rather have starting for us.

aye, why not?

I had a dream Wenger was coming to Newcastle last night.

I also dreamt that if I opened my mouth wide enough and looked in a mirror I could see my basal ganglia glistening.

Any insights?

He's a mug. All the Denmark players hate him, half of them are playing for Copenhagen and he turns up like he's fuckin Zizou with his attitude apparently. He's a fuckin great player though, I'd have him.

I doubt he would 'lower himself' to play for us. At least not until 31st August when he realises that the world's biggest clubs aren't all fighting for his signature.

Will go to somewhere like Juve and be a moderately successful third choice striker for a couple of years before heading to Fenerbache, ending with a final, slightly dissapointing season or two back in Denmarkland.

Don't think we'd get Bendtner (or Sturridge). They're still young, have ambitions of CL football and all that. We've got to face it, we are a basket case of a club. CL is years away for us - if ever again. We'd need new owners, new management, a completely new playing group. We don't have the appeal of a Chelsea or a Liverpool or one of the Manc teams, so no mega billionaire is going to buy us and turn it around overnight. Nae lads, second raters, has beens and long shots are the grist for our mill. Our "good times" have been and gone. Did you enjoy them, like?

Don't think we'd get Bendtner (or Sturridge). They're still young, have ambitions of CL football and all that. We've got to face it, we are a basket case of a club. CL is years away for us - if ever again. We'd need new owners, new management, a completely new playing group. We don't have the appeal of a Chelsea or a Liverpool or one of the Manc teams, so no mega billionaire is going to buy us and turn it around overnight. Nae lads, second raters, has beens and long shots are the grist for our mill. Our "good times" have been and gone. Did you enjoy them, like?

We have much greater appeal than man city before they were bought out. Bigger stadium, more fans (One club city) shame we had not long been bought out

We have much greater appeal than man city before they were bought out. Bigger stadium, more fans (One club city) shame we had not long been bought out

Don't agree. The "Manchester" name has currency in the global football world that Newcastle doesn't.