Anil Ambani Takeover?

Deano

Fuck sake man seriously.

I post something of interest and once again the same few jump on it and take the piss.

Seriously grow up man.

I get this shit all the time on my threads mate. Its the skol super. Geordies high as kites on keyboards saying they all work in offices for fuck sake. They make laugh. Not one of fuckers who post this bull shit is on the dole. I think Gazzas got a few accounts on here to be honest.

Fuck sake man seriously.

I post something of interest and once again the same few jump on it and take the piss.

Seriously grow up man.

I get this shit all the time on my threads mate. Its the skol super. Geordies high as kites on keyboards saying they all work in offices for fuck sake. They make laugh. Not one of fuckers who post this bull shit is on the dole. I think Gazzas got a few accounts on here to be honest.

I thought Liverpool was a reeeeaaaallly exciting place to be ?

Sick of getting me hopes up. Once a week we have a thread with Ambani's name in and it never comes to anything. GOD DAMN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!

If I got a pound for every of these insider stories, I probably could buy the club myself by now...

Fuck sake man seriously.

Seriously grow up man.

Have you nothing original to say? Also, do you realise you miss words out... all the time?

Fuck sake man seriously.

Seriously grow up man.

I get this shit all the time on my threads mate. Its the skol super. Geordies high as kites on keyboards saying they all work in offices for fuck sake. They make me laugh. Not one of these fuckers who post this bull shit is on the dole. I think Gazzas got a few accounts on here to be honest.

Have you nothing original to say? Also, do you realise you miss words out... all the time?

I've not got the time to check the posts I write. I'm on here while doing a spreadsheet working out me funds.

Fuck sake man seriously.

Seriously grow up man.

not that interesting a bit gossip from your dad is it really?

Fuck sake man seriously.

Seriously grow up man.

I get this shit all the time on my threads mate. Its the skol super. Geordies high as kites on keyboards saying they all work in offices for fuck sake. They make me laugh. Not one of these fuckers who post this bull shit is on the dole. I think Gazzas got a few accounts on here to be honest.

I've not got the time to check the posts I write. I'm on here while doing a spreadsheet working out me funds.

What funds?

Mukesh Ambani ($27bn)

Petrochemicals, oil and gas, India

He has slipped from 4th last year. His oil and gas conglomerate Reliance Industries has just forged a partnership with BP, selling 30% stake in 23 oil blocks in India for $7.2bn and forming a marketing joint venture.

Read more: http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/news/article....2#ixzz1NTqGeDct

Ambani's not buying the club, he's too busy atm...

2G Spectrum Scam Controversy

On 16 February 2011, Ambani was interrogated by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), and is allegedly a suspect in the 2G spectrum scam.[18] Ambani was also jointly interrogated with the arrested and chargesheeted former telecom minister A Raja and the arrested and chargesheeted Swan Telecom promoter Shahid Usman Balwa on the same day at the CBI headquarters for over an hour as investigators tried to reconcile their individual claims about Swan Telecom, one of the biggest beneficiaries of the 2G specturm scam.[19]

On April 02, 2011, the CBI filed its first 80,000 page chargesheet in the 2G spectrum scam before a Special Court in Delhi naming nine individuals and three companies. It said the wrongful acts of the accused deprived the government exchequer of possible revenues amounting to INR Rs 30,985 crore (USD $ 6,983,322,233). [20]

On April 05, 2011, the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) of the Indian Parliament questioned Ambani about his company's stake in Swan Telecom on a day when a number of senior executives from various telcos faced tough questions in connection with the 2G spectrum scam.[21] Reportedly Ambani and the Unitech Wireless Chairman, Mr Sanjay Chandra, sidestepped and evaded key questions from the Public Accounts Committee on their alleged involvement in the 2G spectrum allocation scam.[22]

The CBI investigation into the 2G spectrum scam revealed that Ambani and wife Tina Ambani were the only two individuals with unlimited powers to transfer money and make payments for the seven Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG) companies that have been under the CBI scanner for their links to the 2G scam-linked Swan Telecom. This testimony was provided by Amit Khot, deputy branch manager of ICICI Bank's Mumbai, Nariman Point branch, where these seven companies have their accounts. The CBI had submitted this testimony to the 2G spectrum scam trial court.[23]

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/I...how/8062105.cms

Just our luck!

Fuck sake man seriously.

Seriously grow up man.

Benefits 50 quid

Gas and Electric 10 quid

Food 10 quid

Fags 20 quid

Cheap cider 20 quid

Overspend of 10 quid better give wonga.com a call

What a load of absolute bilgewater!!!

There is no way that Anil Ambani is going to takeover.

This is just bullshite being spouted through the grapevine, utter crap.

Someone's dog's girlfriend's aunt's milkman's newsagent's brother's uncle's best mate's history teacher's scullery maid's seamstress's postman no doubt.

:lol:;):D

When you're new to football, stories like these frustrate, but when you're an old hand, they provide good amusement :icon_lol::blush::stars::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland

Fuck sake man seriously.

Seriously grow up man.

Not one of fuckers who post this bull shit is on the dole.

. . meanwhile , i don't think there's anybody on here that's in any doubt that you're a proper "grafter" .

In every sense of the word .

Unless of course you have any comments that may dispell this potential injustice / contravention of your civil rights / slur on Stan Boardman ? . .

Fuck sake man seriously.

Seriously grow up man.

. . meanwhile , i don't think there's anybody on here that's in any doubt that you're a proper "grafter" .

Unless of course you have any comments that may dispell this potential injustice / contravention of your civil rights / slur on Stan Boardman ? . .

Not even skin would graft on that twat.

Fuck sake man seriously.

Seriously grow up man.

shame his dad's gonads worked .

Fuck sake man seriously.

Seriously grow up man.

shame his dad's gonads worked .

Minutes silence please :lol: