The NUFC official new signings thread

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see it like this.

If you contribute very little or spend and all your time sniping at other people, then you really have no cause for complaint.

This is not a newspaper or a TV program, its a living breathing forum that needs lots of different people inputting lots of different things to make it interesting.

Its basically the same people starting threads and discussing them so naturally it gets very repetitive on here. That usually leads to the same culprits spiralling into the same arguments out of sheer boredom.

To JK I would say stop being the forum dick and start putting some proper input in.

To HarryNUFC, 131 posts in nearly 2 years says it all. Get more involved.

:lol:

I see it like this.

If you contribute very little or spend and all your time sniping at other people, then you really have no cause for complaint.

This is not a newspaper or a TV program, its a living breathing forum that needs lots of different people inputting lots of different things to make it interesting.

Its basically the same people starting threads and discussing them so naturally it gets very repetitive on here. That usually leads to the same culprits spiralling into the same arguments out of sheer boredom.

To JK I would say stop being the forum dick and start putting some proper input in.

Its wankers like you spouting shit all the time about things you haven't got the foggiest about that has fucked the place. Then you make posts like the one above as if you've been here for years making the place tick when in reality you've been here two minutes but posted a lifetimes worth of bullshit.

Who do you think you are? Claire fucking Rayner

FUCK OFF!

Guest alex
:lol: Need more posts from Mad Jock iyam like :D

Agreed, he doesn't say much but when he does he does a cracking Bros cover.

I thought you'd agree.

Guest alex
Sooo, in the two days I've been away, who have we signed? Who have we sold? Wasn't there some player given an ultimatum which expires today? What's he said?

I'll tell you tomorrow.

Sooo, in the two days I've been away, who have we signed? Who have we sold? Wasn't there some player given an ultimatum which expires today? What's he said?

I'll tell you tomorrow.

Tease.

Everyone knows that any weekly ulitmatum expires at the tea interval on the Friday of a Test match :lol:

Yohan Cabaye primed to leave Lille for Newcastle

Holding midfielder Yohan Cabaye has announced he is joining Newcastle United, according to current club Lille.

The France international, 25, is expected to cost about £4.3m from the newly crowned French champions.

"Yohan told us on Sunday - first me, then the whole group - that he has chosen to join Newcastle," said Lille coach Rudi Garcia.

BBC Sport has learnt that Newcastle have yet to enter negotiations with the holding midfielder.

Cabaye formed a key part of Garcia's Ligue 1 and French Cup double-winning squad this season.

Having spent his professional career to date with Lille, he is now on the fringes of the France team with two caps to his name.

The £4.3m fee is reported to be the cost of activating the release clause in his contract, which was due to run until 2013.

"It is a choice that I respect, although I wish he continued the adventure with us," said Garcia, who added that Ivorian striker Gervinho would not join his Lille team-mate in moving to Tyneside, despite recent speculation.

"The only one who can leave is Yohan Cabaye," said Garcia.

"All others are under contract and, if desired, will be in the squad next season."

Cabaye's two appearances for France have both come from the bench, having been handed a debut in last August's friendly against Norway, a game for which coach Laurent Blanc had suspended his woeful World Cup stars.

Alongside those two senior caps, Cabaye has a strong record at youth international level and is a former captain of the French Under-21 side.

Good price by all accounts.

Discouraged about the Gervinho rumours now. We need a striker.

The manager saying Gervinho will not leave means nothing tbh.

It means that at the very least he's trying to drum up the price, surely?

Holding midfielder Yohan Cabaye has announced he is joining Newcastle United, according to current club Lille.

Tiotte off ?

I see it like this.

:D

Its wankers like you spouting shit all the time about things you haven't got the foggiest about that has fucked the place. Then you make posts like the one above as if you've been here for years making the place tick when in reality you've been here two minutes but posted a lifetimes worth of bullshit.

Who do you think you are? Claire fucking Rayner

FUCK OFF!

I see it like this.

Just posting to see how many I have and the time that I have been on here... :lol:

EDIT: Yeah... I should get more involved!

Edited by AmericanMag

Tiotte off ?

Nah, I've heard he's box to box, combative, holding, driving, I wouldn't take anything I read too seriously. Anyone remember Hugo Viana?

Also, Yaya Toure* was a "holding midfielder" and look at him now.

*I'm not saying we've signed Yaya Toure

I see it like this.

Just posting to see how many I have and the time that I have been on here... :lol:

There's, exceptions, to every, rule. :D

I see it like this.

There's, exceptions, to every, rule. :D

To wind you up, clearly worked :lol:

your computer games are calling lad.

whats wrong with computer games? i was playing them lastnight after getting in from the pub with my fiance and her twin sister? (although the twin is shit on the drums)

what's wrong with going to the pub :D

Gejon and others like him watch too many Australian soaps, or something.

I don't like to bring your age into it but that memory Leazes! it's only a few posts up where I said I didn't play computer games and didn't watch soaps but you are still rambling on about them :D

• 2 weeks later...
To wind you up, clearly worked ;)

your computer games are calling lad.

whats wrong with computer games? i was playing them lastnight after getting in from the pub with my fiance and her twin sister? (although the twin is shit on the drums)

what's wrong with going to the pub :D

Gejon and others like him watch too many Australian soaps, or something.

I don't like to bring your age into it but that memory Leazes! it's only a few posts up where I said I didn't play computer games and didn't watch soaps but you are still rambling on about them ;)

if you paid that much attention to everything I try to tell you - from memory - you would be a lot wiser for it