Change @ St. James

Christmas Tree

See this St James' Park sign stunt he's pulling in the club shop, he's not going to make much money from it. He's laughing at us and people don't care. Sad thing is the odd fool will buy them as well.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie encouraging non-Geordie hate crime here iyam. OOT's likely to experience a huge spate of hair ruffling as a result of this rhetoric.

Well it's true. Honest to god in my social circle and people who care, peripheral people, randoms you chat to, fucking everyone, I know one person who respects Ashley, believe he's a good bloke and has the best interests of the club foremost in his mind. He happens to be one of me best mates, we've had many heated discussions about it. You come on here, you'd think it was a 50/50 split, and it's never geordies supporting him on here neither, Ireland, Stoke, fucking Brighton, London, rarely Newcastle other than silly old cunts like toonpack. Geordies like transparency and straight talking people, Ashley is the complete opposite of both, that's my theory, of course I'm not on about ALL OOT's but just read the likes of here and N-O. Keegan is absolutely idolised on Tyneside, idolised, go anywhere else in the country and he's laughed at, and that's the way it was for some on N-O and here when he left in 2008, I think that sums it up.

Right then. Name the Ashley supporters on this board. You're worse than Leazes.

I'll have a list done by Monday just for you.

That sign thing is universally twatful like, almost beyond daft. As Stevie says, evidence to suggest he does get some sort of kick out of antagonising the fans.

I wont be buying one personally, but if more of them get sold to OOT's than Geordies Stevie's case will be pretty water tight.

That sign thing is universally twatful like, almost beyond daft. As Stevie says, evidence to suggest he does get some sort of kick out of antagonising the fans.

I wont be buying one personally, but if more of them get sold to OOT's than Geordies Stevie's case will be pretty water tight.

:lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/

I didn't think we were that interesting. Second most popular story on the world's biggest newsagencies website. Ewerk "what about Reuters" pipe down.

Stevie encouraging non-Geordie hate crime here iyam. OOT's likely to experience a huge spate of hair ruffling as a result of this rhetoric.

Well it's true. Honest to god in my social circle and people who care, peripheral people, randoms you chat to, fucking everyone, I know one person who respects Ashley, believe he's a good bloke and has the best interests of the club foremost in his mind. He happens to be one of me best mates, we've had many heated discussions about it. You come on here, you'd think it was a 50/50 split, and it's never geordies supporting him on here neither, Ireland, Stoke, fucking Brighton, London, rarely Newcastle other than silly old cunts like toonpack. Geordies like transparency and straight talking people, Ashley is the complete opposite of both, that's my theory, of course I'm not on about ALL OOT's but just read the likes of here and N-O. Keegan is absolutely idolised on Tyneside, idolised, go anywhere else in the country and he's laughed at, and that's the way it was for some on N-O and here when he left in 2008, I think that sums it up.

Fucking Brighton? What sort of OOB slur is this, eh? There's me Holden and Spongebob, none of which are MAALs as far as I know, however I look forward to your list and justification thereof.

I didn't think we were that interesting. Second most popular story on the world's biggest newsagencies website. Ewerk "what about Reuters" pipe down.

Think that's on the 'England' site, mate as couldn't see it when I clicked straight through. We'll always be newsworthy though either way; it's mainly to do with people from outside the area finding the level of support and the link between club and regional identity incomprehensible, because theirs is a pale imitation.

Think that's on the 'England' site, mate as couldn't see it when I clicked straight through. We'll always be newsworthy though either way; it's mainly to do with people from outside the area finding the level of support and the link between club and regional identity incomprehensible, because theirs is a pale imitation.

I say that as an OOT based in the most successful football region of the UK btw.

A sentence so good it should be framed on every Tyneside wall.

Fucking Brighton? What sort of OOB slur is this, eh? There's me Holden and Spongebob, none of which are MAALs as far as I know, however I look forward to your list and justification thereof.

Howay he said he wasn't looking to create a divide.

See this St James' Park sign stunt he's pulling in the club shop, he's not going to make much money from it. He's laughing at us and people don't care. Sad thing is the odd fool will buy them as well.

Agree it's not about making money, but It's not to wind the fans up either, it's to gain exposure. And over 2 years of slowly degrading the SJP name he's had so much free advertising it's unreal....as the second most popular story on the BBC goes to show.

I wonder if there would be legal recourse if someone were able to set up a projector to permanently project 'St James' Park' onto that wall, or the stadium itself.

Is light vandalism?

Just seen the kid on the news and he's insistent that he was about to do the apostrophe when the police turned up. :lol:

the filth should of let him finish :lol:

protectedimage.jpeg?w=500

'Now don't do it again.'

Thought that said DOILUM at first glance

Relief for fans as Saint James signs sponsorship deal for Newcastle stadium

Fans of Newcastle United football club have reacted with relief after their stadium’s new sponsor was revealed to be none other than Saint James the Greater, Apostle of Jesus.

Saint James, one of the first disciples to join Jesus and who died in 44 AD, has never previously been connected with the world of soccer, but is keen to spread the word amongst the Geordie faithful.

However any initial misgivings about his suitability as a sponsor were soon put to one side after it was noticed that in a remarkable coincidence, the stadium would be able to retain its original name of “St James’ Park”.

“At first we thought it was a disgrace, changing the traditional name,” explained Toon Talk fanzine editor Steve Wraith.

“We were all set to refuse to call the ground by its new name, until we realised it was actually the same as the old name – what are the chances, eh?”

Saint James himself, speaking through a medium in the Spanish town of Santiago de Compostela, where his remains are held, insisted that the choice of club was pure chance.

“I was always more drawn to Southampton FC, for some reason,” intoned the Apostle.

“I was never sure why. But Newcastle’s got a great beer festival, and I’m a bit of a Dire Straits fan anyway.”

“Also, I’m the only one of the Disciples who was actually a martyr, so supporting Newcastle should come very naturally.”

http://newsthump.com/2012/02/17/relief-for-fans-as-saint-james-signs-sponsorship-deal-for-newcastle-stadium/

Got to love NewsThump. If you ever come across any smug Citeh fans, point them in the direction of this little ditty.....

http://newsthump.com/2009/07/22/man-city-to-make-50m-bid-for-newcastle-united-supporters/

Just seen the kid on the news and he's insistent that he was about to do the apostrophe when the police turned up. :lol:

Ive not seen it but I really hope thats true. The thought that this kids only worry is to assure everyone he can write it down properly. :lol: