Swearing

LeazesMag

I remember going to work with my dad when I was 17, went on site down in London and from the moment he stepped onto site until the point we left it every other word he uttered was fuck, c***, twat or wanker. Totally surprised me as Id never heard him say anything like that before.

he had the logic that "industrial language" was for the workplace and still does.

Mind his inherent racism is a different matter altogether. :rolleyes:

It's that generation man. They're not so much prejudiced they just don't like anyone who's not English.

• Haha 1

I remember going to work with my dad when I was 17, went on site down in London and from the moment he stepped onto site until the point we left it every other word he uttered was fuck, c***, twat or wanker. Totally surprised me as Id never heard him say anything like that before.

he had the logic that "industrial language" was for the workplace and still does.

Mind his inherent racism is a different matter altogether. :D

It's that generation man. They're not so much prejudiced they just don't like anyone who's not English.

:D

They're not so much vegetarians, they just don't eat meat :rolleyes:

Divn't usually swear much mesel, only really in mates company when theyre talking Bull, I band about the old "Wey f*ck off man" but thats about it, i divn't see it as a necessity and i'm not a lover of typing out swearwords either i just usually hoy in some random word here and there

And i see the C word as a big no-no

Basically i'm just a massive pansie when it comes to swearing

I don't think I swear a lot, but I try to tone it down around girls, but (like Stevie) I hate hearing a word using the C word. I'm sure I swear more around certain groups of lads, but around girls I'm too busy trying to seem charming to swear. :lol:

I don't think I swear a lot, but I try to tone it down around girls, but (like Stevie) I hate hearing a word using the C word. I'm sure I swear more around certain groups of lads, but around girls I'm too busy trying to seem charming to swear. :lol:

but do you succeed :icon_lol:

I used to live in a house with a girl and two guys. After a couple of months our respective girlfriends all started to have a go at us because we swearing much more than before - and it was all down to Donna, who swore like Scottish squaddie who'd hit his thumb with a hammer.

Apparently after a typical foul mouthed tirade one of her workmates asked "do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

Donna replied "yeah, and I suck my boyfriend's cock with it too!"

but do you succeed :lol:

Ask your daughter :icon_lol:

(in all seriousness, I do ok :icon_lol: )

I swear far too much, can never help myself though, it just comes out. :lol: The only people I don't swear in front of are my mam and gran, though a few have slipped out in my mam's presence.

Yes I swear but I wouldn't swear in front of the bairn or my grandparents, say. My mam never swore in front of us (other than saying "bloody hell") but dad did and still does. I was out with my dad last night and we have an absolute scream when we're all out together (dad, brother, me and my other half) ad we can put the world to rights with a good bitching session which can occasionally involve some bad language.

It's common knowledge that I hate the c-word and I don't ever use it. My dad used it once in front of me and I went mad.

Funny story - I was watching a Newcastle match at my mams house last year and my grandparents were watching too. My 85 year-old grandma who is very Catholic but very open-minded had been watching the crappy first half and as the teams were going down the tunnel said "Well they all deserve a good bollocking at half-time because that was dreadful" I was shocked and impressed all at the same time ;)

• 9 years later...