Tooj

Surely people are just forming an opinion on what's going on and discussing it here, which is what football forums are generally about.

Did you give your head a shake after you said you thought Ba was staying and we were after De Jong as a 3rd striker? Or was that just an opinion on the reports you wanted to believe?

I've no problem with discussing whether or not he'll stay, how we'll fit our front line together if he does, how we'll cope if he doesn't. However, people are calling him a mercenary cunt, despite being as much in the dark as everybody else.

That's why I'm telling them to give their heads a shake.

OBG said he hoped his knee exploded, the ungrateful bastard. Obviously the voice of mature experience, whose view on the modern circumstances of football clubs and players allows him to sit back and give us that valuable insight. Ba of course, was given his one and only opportunity to shine in his career with us, without us he would never have been able to show he can score goals at the top level and for this reason deserves to have his knee explode horribly and painfully and end his days in a Turkish prison being bummed by a bodybuilder called Mutlu.

It must be the magnificent healing properties of sirop that have stopped his knee from exploding.

Unfortunately he's now addicted to the stuff and can no longer dilute the solution in water. He has run himself close to bankruptcy, therefore needing a more lucrative contract elsewhere.

For that, he's an ungrateful mercenary, holocaust-denying bastard.

Guest CabayeAye

If only he found a way to inject syrup, he could save so much money and go on living with the pittance that he gets from the cruel paymaster, Ashley.

Guest CabayeAye

Why would they when they can get him for £7m? :lol:

There's no guarantee that Ba would want to go to that club. Maybe a bigger fee would persuade us to push him out of the door.

There's no guarantee that Ba would want to go to that club. Maybe a bigger fee would persuade us to push him out of the door.

Do you buy a Steak Bake in Greggs, pay with a £50 note and say 'nar keep the change, I don't really want this but i'm really hungry'?

Writing off a player because of your inadequacies at a computer game is all the evidence I need to forever label you a simpleton.

Guest CabayeAye

Writing off a player because of your inadequacies at a computer game is all the evidence I need to forever label you a simpleton.

It was a tongue in cheek comment you prick.