Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

Yes it was, we sing the same for ex rangers goalie Andy Goram who is overweight.

Facts Magpie, Facts.

Edit: I must say though, the mass majority of us have no sympathy.

:lol: Aye, that was the reason. I can't believe no one has ever explained the joke to you.

Care to shed some light then?

You comically denied the chanting at the Hearts kids.

You claim the chant "There's only two Paul Gascoignes" is about his weight. It's not it's about his mental health issues hence the follow up chant of "Gazza is a psycho".

You try and claim that Celtic fans are un biggoted paragons of virtue when the truth is you are mostly horrible twats as bad as the people on the other side of the city.

We find this self denial funny.

You comically denied the chanting at the Hearts kids.

You claim the chant "There's only two Paul Gascoignes" is about his weight. It's not it's about his mental health issues hence the follow up chant of "Gazza is a psycho".

You try and claim that Celtic fans are un biggoted paragons of virtue when the truth is you are mostly horrible twats as bad as the people on the other side of the city.

We find this self denial funny.

Don't forget the Andy Goram one!

Show me the bigotry from Celtic?

Re: the minute silence, this is an issue which upsets a great majority of Celtic fans due to the history of the British army and their involvements in illegal wars and their actions in Ireland.

The chanting was also outside the stadium.

Show me the bigotry from Celtic?

Re: the minute silence, this is an issue which upsets a great majority of Celtic fans due to the history of the British army and their involvements in illegal wars and their actions in Ireland.

The chanting was also outside the stadium.

I have numerous times.

There's a Celtic fan from Glasgae gets in my club. Ex-British Army. Wonder he thinks of your patter?

Anyway, Fraser Forster to illegal British wars and Ireland. Well done you.

:D

We're not going to be against a guy doing his job. It's just many fans have strong feelings on this issue.

We're not going to be against a guy doing his job. It's just many fans have strong feelings on this issue.

Then they should have the decency to show respect for the sacrifice of others and not indulge in attention seeking protests around Rememberance Sunday. Say nowt, or dont enter the stadium till the rememberance is over if they need to disagree with it. It would mark them out as decent human beings, not childish disrespectful scumbags.

Edited by PaddockLad

Yeah the Gazza chants are about his weight

The Goram chants are about his weight

The pictures of guys in balaclavas are ski adverts

The sectarian violence are games of tag

The wins you enjoy prove you're massive

The losses you endure don't matter

The Scottish league is at the vanguard of modern football

The English league is filled wit mediocre sides

Fuck me and you call us deluded? :lol: