Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

Your takin the piss...lol

It's fucking obvious man - everyone supports Rangers or Celtic - as well as half of Ireland.

I can only think of Aberdeen who have a decent support.

It's fucking obvious man - everyone supports Rangers or Celtic - as well as half of Ireland.

Nobody in the rebublic would dare to support rangers as they wouldn't be accepted to Ibrox, not as many in Ireland support Celtic, they support the top 4 in England.

People do seem to forget I.e. attendances that we are a city split in 4. Celtic and new rangers is a large majority which share Glasgow, but we also have Partick and Queens Park who draw good crowds for their respective leagues, Dundee united are a great crowd too as are Motherwell.

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

Hearts are much better supported than us to be fair. Aberdeen is one of those places where everyone 'follows' the team (or at leasts despises all things Glasgow), but no-one actually bothers to go to games. I've lived here for 4 years, and I'm one of the only people I know that goes every week.

Hearts are much better supported than us to be fair. Aberdeen is one of those places where everyone 'follows' the team (or at leasts despises all things Glasgow), but no-one actually bothers to go to games. I've lived here for 4 years, and I'm one of the only people I know that goes every week.

Hmm - I've seen kind of the same sounding support at Huddersfield - everyone has a season ticket but might not go if they have something else to do.

Hmm - I've seen kind of the same sounding support at Huddersfield - everyone has a season ticket but might not go if they have something else to do.

Sounds about right. There's definitely been one game this season where the crowd given was lower than the number of season ticket holders, which at least shows we don't make attendances up like Arsenal I guess. I've been to league games where there can't have been more than 5,000 in the ground, but then when we're going well we can pack the place out, like against Celtic earlier this season:

0,,10284~11414321,00.jpg

I was sure this was Newcastle but people go. People from Newcastle don't have a choice with 1 team in the city.

Partick get around 2k, Queens Park about 500 if theyre lucky. Theyre not, and historically never have, attracted fans away from the old firm. Its a load of fuckin shite to suggest otherwise.

The most exciting thing to happen at an EPL match is always something stupid like a cat at anfield.

The most exciting thing to happen at a Scottish match is always something hilarious like

BANNER.jpg

Money and our scouting network is arguably one of the best in Britain.

How would you get more money than the other English clubs? You'd have 19 other clubs getting similar tv money, instead of only one other club getting similar gates you'd have at least eight plus more capable of achieving it. Basically, instead of being a Giant of your league/country, you'd just be one of many big clubs competing against each other plus you'd have the disadvantage of starting with a weaker squad.

Wee jimmy mctaggart of Gretna might get sick if you get beat every other week, Wee Billy mcdonald of Belfast might think the ferries are a bit too expensive.

I think you're very much overestimating the level of support that Celtic have in Ireland.

For the record, Celtic could well thrive in the English league. They have a capacity of over 60,000 and would sell out nearly every game. Of course their current team is about Championship standard but they would improve on that. However, NUFC are a great example of how support doesn't always equal success. But they would become a solid PL team.

How would you get more money than the other English clubs? You'd have 19 other clubs getting similar tv money, instead of only one other club getting similar gates you'd have at least eight plus more capable of achieving it. Basically, instead of being a Giant of your league/country, you'd just be one of many big clubs competing against each other plus you'd have the disadvantage of starting with a weaker squad.

Wee jimmy mctaggart of Gretna might get sick if you get beat every other week, Wee Billy mcdonald of Belfast might think the ferries are a bit too expensive.

You should know better than most that Celtic don't have too many fans called Billy. ;)

The most exciting thing to happen at an EPL match is always something stupid like a cat at anfield.

You absolute nonsense spouting bell-end. Did you not see the conclusion to last season then?

I think you're very much overestimating the level of support that Celtic have in Ireland.

For the record, Celtic could well thrive in the English league. They have a capacity of over 60,000 and would sell out nearly every game. Of course their current team is about Championship standard but they would improve on that. However, NUFC are a great example of how support doesn't always equal success. But they would become a solid PL team.

Don't make me laugh pal saying we are championship level team, championship level teams don't go to the last 16 of the champions league after beating Barcelona at home and beating spartak Moscow twice and drawing with Benfica at home. You show me Cardiff doing that hahaha it sounds stupid. Even your team couldn't do that. Your playing some Ukrainian team in Europa league. One if the easiest draws too.

If we were championship level team then why would premier league clubs want our players. It just stupid if you think we are that level and evidently you have no knowledge on Celtic.

Your right saying we would improve in epl. As we would know how to spend out money wisely. On actual unfound talent out there like we have in our current budget.

Edited by mls1-CelticFC