Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

He was at one. Well maybe not come next season the way pardew is taking you.Good psychic is oor Fraser.

3rd choice at one yeah. Got a bit of experience in a mickey mouse league now so could make finally step up to the premier league.

What are your thoughts on the teams first 11's by the way, you seemed to ignore that post.

He was at one. Well maybe not come next season the way pardew is taking you.Good psychic is oor Fraser.

Even if that was the case the championship is a better league than the SPL by a mile.

Get used to it, as soon as a premier league club comes in for him he'll be off.

The biggest club he'd get is someone like Southampton or Everton. He really is not that good, I still think £2m was a good price for us, and he still can't kick it neither.

Even if that was the case the championship is a better league than the SPL by a mile.

St Mirren would get about 15 points from 46 games in the Championship like.

Who is Premiership quality in Celtic's squad? Wanyama could get a game at someone like Reading or Wigan without a doubt, and if he improves who knows. Apart from him who is genuinely good enough to play at a high level? Possibly Hooper, who else? Who would a club like Newcastle or Tottenham seriously look at, I'm not saying nobody, I'm just asking the question.

I think Wanyama could do a job funnily enough at Newcastle. Probably more suitable to arsenal in the 'top four'. Hooper could walk into any team bar the top 4. Ledley is a decent midfielder, he could get into Sunderland. Forster I have big hopes on, stupid not to see it a la champions league performances. Jack Butlands overrated and gets signed by Stoke, Forster right now could be number one there now. Izaguirre could get into the lower table teams. Matthews could be a good squad player for Newcastle.

I don't know what this obsession is about kicking but McFaul must watch every Celtic game of course to know about it. As long as he can save a shot, that's all that matters.

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

Wanyama - Exceptional physics on that centre half, the next Joseph Yobo

Hooper - Scores goals, proven in CL

Ledley -

Forster - Should've been Krul's competion. Tall beast.

Butland - We wanted him

Izaguirre - Shite

Matthews - Better than Perch

Wanyama -Midfielder no?

Hooper - 5th highest scorer in the SPL despite playing for the best team by a ridiculous margin!

Forster - Wanted first team football which he wouldn't have gotten here.

Wanyama both CB and DMC

I think Wanyama could do a job funnily enough at Newcastle. Probably more suitable to arsenal in the 'top four'. Hooper could walk into any team bar the top 4. Ledley is a decent midfielder, he could get into Sunderland. Forster I have big hopes on, stupid not to see it a la champions league performances. Jack Butlands overrated and gets signed by Stoke, Forster right now could be number one there now. Izaguirre could get into the lower table teams. Matthews could be a good squad player for Newcastle.

I don't know what this obsession is about kicking but McFaul must watch every Celtic game of course to know about it. As long as he can save a shot, that's all that matters.

Who is this 'top 4' that you speak of?

Quote from sky sports news January 31st "signing a player from French league 2 is not whats needed when you are in trouble" hmmm Giroud seemed to do it for Montpellier, Celtic were due to sign him but couldn't agree wages.

Jack butland plays in league 2 in England and a bit in the championship yet stoke sign him and its not criticised.

Wanyama is a defensive midfielder that can play centre back and centre mid.

Maybe not so top 4 no more but arsenal, man utd, Liverpool, Chelsea.

Hooper has scored 22 in all competitions including champions league.