Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/21662662

Dundee Utd captain set to join Rangers in the summer.

I don't get this - I appreciate that Rangers were a big club, but they're now several divisions lower than Dundee Utd. Why would you want to jump down several divisions? How can they stlll have such a pull (got that Templeton from Hearts too didn't they)? Can't imagine they pay much these days so it can't be a money thing.

I'd rather play against Celtic, Motherwell, Hearts, Aberdeeen etc than whatever tiny clubs play in the third division. Even if it meant not playing in a big stadium like Ibrox or whatever Mike Ashley is going to name it.

edit; plus Dundee Utd could still make Europe.

It will be their first rep of Ireland player to play in the first team (old rangers and new rangers) since the country started.

Rangers also announced £7 million losses for the first half of this season. Shocking really.

No it's not everyone could see it coming apart from their fans, they have their heads up their arses.

Can our resident Bhoy, next time he's standing outside the players entrance at Parkhead, do us a favour and ask Neil Lennon whether he prefers to sit or stand when having a shite?

When you get his answer will you go to the General topic page on here and post the answer here: http://www.toontasti...ping-your-arse/

Cheers, ma man!

Can our resident Bhoy, next time he's standing outside the players entrance at Parkhead, do us a favour and ask Neil Lennon whether he prefers to sit or stand when having a shite?

When you get his answer will you go to the General topic page on here and post the answer here: http://www.toontasti...ping-your-arse/

Cheers, ma man!

Going out on a limb here but i bet no one prefers to stand when "having a shite"

It'll probably finish 5 or 6 nil or aggregate. No doubt ''we were thah bettah team boaaabb'' will be the cry of the Celtic fans.

Both games have been comfortable for Juventus - who could have easily turned it on at any stage. Training match.

Set up for next year?

Well you're set up for another shot at getting out the group stages of the CL given your complete non-contest of a league.

As for a great campaign - you did very well to get out of the group ahead of Benfica but that's about it. The fact you got annihilated 5-0 on aggregate in the 1st knockout round speaks volumes about your club's current european pedigree.

Thought Celtic played above themselves from what I saw, 2-0 wasn't a fair reflection, maybe 2-1, but that wasn't bad at all. They look better now than they did under Strachan or Mowbray. I still think that team would be relegated from the Premier League though. Lennon spoke very well, and I think he's right in what he said, class told in terms of finishing. Sounded like he'll be leaving Celtic soon the way he was talking as well, which will probably be a good thing for him, given the death threats he receives in Northern Ireland.

Should never have been 5-0 though should it, flattering for them. Plus it's juventis. A team half decent in black and white for a change.

I thought it was Juventus?

Either way, you're set up for nothing other than a fall I'm afraid. Once bigger clubs come sniffing, the players that got you to this stage will go and I'd not be surprised to see Lennon look for pastures new as well. Wanyama will go to a decent side, the others that've played well enough will move on too... well, those that can, anyway.

No doubt you'll get your league's Champions League spot, but I'd not expect another journey beyond the groups.

I hope hooper goes, his head isn't in the team anymore.

He's shite, I don't know what Hughton was thinking bidding £9m for him. See the best player to come from Celtic since Henrik Larsson, and that's Shaun Maloney. He's a proper good player, he's massively under achieved in his career imo.

He's shite, I don't know what Hughton was thinking bidding £9m for him. See the best player to come from Celtic since Henrik Larsson, and that's Shaun Maloney. He's a proper good player, he's massively under achieved in his career imo.

Hahahahahhaha that honestly made me laugh out loud.