Glastonbury

LoveTheBobby

Col Gaddaffi is singing, find him on the Red Button

ha . who ?

located a bit of The Kills on't the red fella . ah thats better !

Omar Souleyman ;)

I thought U2 were fantastic at Glastonbury last night. That bit where Bono fed the entire crowd with just 5 loaves of bread and turned water into wine was fucking amazing.

;)

Reminds of the joke where Bono is slowly clapping his hands at a concert saying "every (clap) time (clap) I (clap) clap (clap) my (clap) hands (clap) somebody (clap) dies (clap) in (clap) Africa (clap).

Paddy at the front shouts out, "For the love of God stop clapping your hands then you fucking murdering bastard!!"

After saying I'm not into concerts, I've just watched Kylie Aphrodite tour with my girls on the telly, followed by New Order at Finsbury Park and caught some of Queen.......and enjoyed the lot! :lol: (Got to say, when I was a young'un, they always used to say, "look at Tina Turner, she still looks great" and I'd think, 'no, she looks like a fucking constipated baboon'. Well Kylie is now the same age as Turner was then and she still is very, very highly fuckable. She's a performer too. (I'm sure I'll get stick for praising Kylie, but fuck yous all!) <_<

I think what bothers me about the main headliners is the sheer lack of energy they've got. Good live performances are all about playing the music with some real passion and energy. U2 obviously couldn't really give a shit and Coldplay's music has always had the energy of a wet fart anyway.

Oh dear. In the mornin will yous wake up and think fuck me that was a good 2 hours of my life, watching a shite music artist sing out of tune with 200,000 crusties in a field pretending that it's something important. No one cares. I'd rather watch a re run of Auf Wiedesehen Pet myself.

Coldplay.......Honest question, is there anyone out there that actually likes their music? If you do, what do you do for a living?

Mate Euthanasia would be a thing of the past if they played "Clocks" in to every room in an old peoples home cos they'd just fuckin top themselves wi nee assistance

Oh dear. In the mornin will yous wake up and think fuck me that was a good 2 hours of my life, watching a shite music artist sing out of tune with 200,000 crusties in a field pretending that it's something important. No one cares. I'd rather watch a re run of Auf Wiedesehen Pet myself.

in other words . . "who wants t gan n see a tossin wattafaall like!?" ;)

in other words . . "who wants t gan n see a tossin wattafaall like!?" :lol:

;) pmsl ye naa what it is when yee were a youngun there was this North South divide, more than noo even, and that cunt who went chasing them oot the river epitomised it. The way hes trout. Trrrrrrrrrroyywwwt" I wish Oz was my pal like. Never be nee one like him again.

in other words . . "who wants t gan n see a tossin wattafaall like!?" :lol:

;) pmsl ye naa what it is when yee were a youngun there was this North South divide, more than noo even, and that cunt who went chasing them oot the river epitomised it. The way hes trout. Trrrrrrrrrroyywwwt" I wish Oz was my pal like. Never be nee one like him again.

<_< and the bit in the local after

"ah you're still here are y ? . . wWITH ya stool !?"

went on an Oz youtube jaunt just before after y'd mentioned it and has us creased like . this best of man . bits "agga bloody do?!" and "tonight im ganna love someone t deatth"

in other words . . "who wants t gan n see a tossin wattafaall like!?" <_<

:whistle: and the bit in the local after

"ah you're still here are y ? . . wWITH ya stool !?"

went on an Oz youtube jaunt just before after y'd mentioned it and has us creased like . this best of man . bits "agga bloody do?!" and "tonight im ganna love someone t deatth"

Its one of the few things in life that can make me belly laugh mate. Aye when he kicks the duke box in :lol: here ye are

ye naa what makes me laugh, "right where wu gan the neet then" and he asks that every neet, La Franais is a cunt, but a genius.

ah man Osborne Klassix probs a thread in itself and in danger of veering into a geordie-athon in the fields of Glasty but briefly me top moments that spring to me pissed mind (in no particular)

-ira bomber's reet

-. . mind that snake there moxy

-agadoo

-wattafaall

-baboons/that way all th borin bastaads

- . . hallaw . .norma . . again

- it was ney picnic

- (knock knock) any chance of a cuppa

- . . oah . . strawbreeze !

-eel have it knocked oot in 15 minutes - agarunteeit

- Hellau . . Patterssons . .

Oz for U2 !