Glastonbury

LoveTheBobby

Aye anyway, Aloe Blacc was quality too. Love that soul funk sound and he's a great performer.

y mentioned Jessie J earlier - just seen on the red bit when she had the young lassie out crowd to sing and she stole show . totally unfazed and giving crowd running high fives when left the stage . great stuff that !

Aye anyway, Aloe Blacc was quality too. Love that soul funk sound and he's a great performer.

Aye, he's really good. Heard his cover of Femme Fatale by Velvet Underground?

He played that today, was pretty good.

Janelle Monae was absolutely class. Far better live, which is not that usual nowadays.

Caught the end of her set: shit hot performer, don't get many acts these days with that level of showmanship, great entertainment.

Yeah I disliked the type of music she sang.....but she entertained the crowd properly, so natural and confident. Brilliant voice. Great dancer too ;)

what a way to go ;)

Bloke found dead in the kermit

Edit - not relating the stories in any way, but just read this on same site as link (copy/paste on phone doing strange things btw)

Meanwhile, festival organisers turned down a police request the festival toilets to allow scientists to test sewage for tr drugs. Detecting tiny traces of drugs in the sewage would allow the type of substance use across the site But because the event takes place on private land, any r have to be permitted by the owners In a statement, organiser Michael Eavis said: "The drug c days has changed beyond belief"What a cheek to even suggest there's a problem."

Edited by LoveTheBobby

what a way to go ;)

Edit - not relating the stories in any way, but just read this on same site as link (copy/paste on phone doing strange things btw)

Meanwhile, festival organisers turned down a police request the festival toilets to allow scientists to test sewage for tr drugs. Detecting tiny traces of drugs in the sewage would allow the type of substance use across the site But because the event takes place on private land, any r have to be permitted by the owners In a statement, organiser Michael Eavis said: "The drug c days has changed beyond belief"What a cheek to even suggest there's a problem."

When I used to go in the 90's they had big open latrines dug in the ground. I assumed this fella had fallen in, off his head on mushroom cider, to meet a sticky but spectacular end. Alas an undignified shuffling off on the portaloo....

just seen extended Primals set on 3 and can confirm their authority in me rankings of acts seen so far

if anyone happens on an audio d'l would they be kind enough to fire it through please btw. cheers ;)

Went to see them on their Screamadelica tour and they were fucking mint then. Sounded like a bunch of twenty year olds up there. They jammed Higher Than The Sun for about 10 minutes but it never dragged and the songs like Come Together were perfect for a live setting. Inspiring stuff.

what a way to go ;)

What a shite way to go.:lol: RIP

what a way to go ;)

I once came up whilst having a shit and it was such an experience that for a short time afterwards (probably during the come down the next day) I questioned my sexuality, so hopefully the gear this guy was on at least sent him up in style.

I think the last time I went someone was found dead in a tent, with that amount of merchandise going about it's not too surprising I guess. Drugs are such an established part of the festival that it's incredible that more isn't done about it really.

what a way to go ;)

David Cameron's constituency chairman. Probably off his tits.

what a way to go ;)

David Cameron's constituency chairman. Probably off his tits.

aye, was shocked when read updated link. wasn't named at time of posting . even IF any other stuff than foul smells and human waste products were found in there i can't see it making it as far as public knowledge .