Glastonbury

LoveTheBobby

Save yourself the bother of listening to Muse - just put a Queen album on instead.

Fair point, but I'd rather listen to the worst Muse/Queen track before U2 or Coldplay

I had a quick look at who was doing the live coverage on the TV and it's Fearne Cotton and Reggie Yates. So that'll be me recording it so I can swiftly fast forward their "patter".

choice/patter of presenters is easily the worst aspect of the coverage like. regie providing the streetjive there. innit. . fearne shitton's opening gambits included flicking her bean about some Twittershit or other ffs.

the 'wacky' coloured goofy lass is beyond bad too like.

The round up show on BBC Two has Mark Radcliffe, Lauren Laverne, Zane Lowe and Jo Whiley. Why not have them on the live coverage? I know some are a bit marmite (personally I can't stand Whiley) but they'd be much better than the smiley, smiley blandfest they have facing up the live stuff on BBC Three.

Radcliffe about the only one ive got time for. bbc should give it an edge - be great if they had guest artists doing some links - bobby gilespie flying at mach 1 behind his sunglasses introducing U2 or Wu Tang Clan discussing Fleet Foxes ?

Radcliffe about the only one ive got time for. bbc should give it an edge - be great if they had guest artists doing some links - bobby gilespie flying at mach 1 behind his sunglasses introducing U2 or Wu Tang Clan discussing Fleet Foxes ?

Radcliffe is a favourite of mine. It should have that edge you're talking about though. Doesn't have to be insane, just something.

Dear me. U2 are absolutely pony. I'd rather watch the Scaffold doing a rendition of Lily the Pink.

'Glass-ton-berry You take us higheeer' .. Fuck off Bono you turd.

Watching U2, got bored, came on here.

Even Bono is bored of his music, he's singing other people's stuff over it. :lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing everybody there, especially my brother and my friends, drown in a flood of mud, shit and overpriced cider. Not that I'm jealous or anything.

I'm going to sound like a miserable bastard, I probably am in all honesty but I couldn't think of anywhere I'd less like to be now than stood oot in the pissin' rain watching U2 with loads of hippys and 'cool dudes' jumping about in a confined space.

Then when the beautiful concert has finished you get to trek through 4 foot of shite and try to sleep in a drug induced haze in a 2 man tent with 5 randoms in.

No thanks, I'll just watch parts then fuck off to my waam bed and get on the nest.

Never been one for festivals etc, kind of wish I was 'cos it's probably amazing just not for the likes of me.

Since my girlfriend is a resident in Glastonbury, she's there the entire week for free. She has some steward position where she works minimal hours in return for tickets. Not fair. :lol:

Albeit she's gutted because she's required to work a shift during Pendulem's set, who she really wanted to see.

Since my girlfriend is a resident in Glastonbury, she's there the entire week for free. She has some steward position where she works minimal hours in return for tickets. Not fair. :lol:

Albeit she's gutted because she's required to work a shift during Pendulem's set, who she really wanted to see.

all right all right, we get it, you've got a girlfriend, do you have to fucking bang on about it all the time??

:lol:

all right all right, we get it, you've got a girlfriend, do you have to fucking bang on about it all the time??

I can drive a car too...

My heart fucking bleeds. Slag.

Just like this time six years ago, I was up all of last night. However, the difference was I was in a hospital in Bradford rather than dancing til the sun came up in Somerset. Growing up sucks.

My heart fucking bleeds. Slag.

Just like this time six years ago, I was up all of last night. However, the difference was I was in a hospital in Bradford roundhouse kicking stents into people rather than dancing til the sun came up in Somerset. Growing up sucks.