Just had a leaflet pushed through the door

LeazesMag

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've found Jesus' tomb in India I note-he survived the crucifixion-so the Christians can pack up and go home basically. Great news if you don't like fish for tea today.

link?

http://www.alislam.org/topics/jesus/

"The Jesus Shed"

it's in the bin now, because it didn't come with a recipe from the local takeaway

You might have stumbled across a great idea, Leazes. Surprised an Al Qaeda Think Tank hasn't already thought of putting subliminal messages in the take away menus;

Appertisers

Onion Bahji - £2.50

Mushroom Bahji - £2.50

Kill the infidels - Entry to Paradise

Vegetable Samosa - £2.35

Poppadom - £2.00

They've found Jesus' tomb in India I note-he survived the crucifixion-so the Christians can pack up and go home basically. Great news if you don't like fish for tea today.

link?

http://www.alislam.org/topics/jesus/

"The Jesus Shed"

it's in the bin now, because it didn't come with a recipe from the local takeaway

You might have stumbled across a great idea, Leazes. Surprised an Al Qaeda Think Tank hasn't already thought of putting subliminal messages in the take away menus;

Appertisers

Onion Bahji - £2.50

Mushroom Bahji - £2.50

Kill the infidels - Entry to Paradise

Vegetable Samosa - £2.35

Poppadom - £2.00

;)

Muslims are allowed to lie to non-believers to further the cause of Islam, according to interpretations of the Qu'uran, the Bukhari hadith and the Shafi'i madhdab, which is one of four schools of religious law within the Sunni branch of Islam. One for the hardliners, say a nutty imam in Tehran.

but, but, but.....they aren't racists , surely ?

for these fuckers

http://www.alislam.org/

Why don't you read what 'these fuckers' have to say on terrorism Leazes, you ridiculous, tiny minded, racist cretin?

oh dear. The ultimate do-gooder. Why don't you go and give medical treatment to those who they blow up just because you don't follow the same God that they do ?

Who is "racist" ?

Did you bother to click the link I gave you?

You are Leazes with your adamant belief that muslims = terrorists as demonstrated in that post.

for these fuckers

Why don't you read what 'these fuckers' have to say on terrorism Leazes, you ridiculous, tiny minded, racist cretin?

oh dear. The ultimate do-gooder. Why don't you go and give medical treatment to those who they blow up just because you don't follow the same God that they do ?

Who is "racist" ?

You are Leazes with your adamant belief that muslims = terrorists as demonstrated in that post.

tbf to Leazes, a lot of Muslims are terrorists. Not all but still quite a few..........

;)

for these fuckers

Who is "racist" ?

well, lets put it this way. Not all muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are muslims, right ?

And - there are a lot more "sympathisers" among the silent majority than you think chum. You seriously under-estimate the terrorist threat and the mindset of them, as it happens anyway, their potty religion comes first, second and third with them. Consideration for others with different beliefs just isn't on their radar and never will be.

It doesn't take too many of them to blow up a plane/shopping centre etc

Yes I clicked the link.

You however, like all do gooders, offended, poor little dears that you all are, were looking for something that wasn't there, as per usual in the post I made.

Have you met many terrorist sympathisers down the pub?

you don't need to go to the pub.

Yup, you just wait til they post leaflets through your door, right?

Have you met many terrorist sympathisers down the pub?

you don't need to go to the pub.

Yup, you just wait til they post leaflets through your door, right?

but when I looked out the window he was gone

for these fuckers

Who is "racist" ?

well, lets put it this way. Not all muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are muslims, right ?

And - there are a lot more "sympathisers" among the silent majority than you think chum. You seriously under-estimate the terrorist threat and the mindset of them, as it happens anyway, their potty religion comes first, second and third with them. Consideration for others with different beliefs just isn't on their radar and never will be.

Yes I clicked the link.

You however, like all do gooders, offended, poor little dears that you all are, were looking for something that wasn't there, as per usual in the post I made.

Spot on.

for these fuckers

Who is "racist" ?

Yes I clicked the link.

God knows why I'm bothering to engage you in a discussion again but:

As you say yourself, not all muslims are terrorists, and I'm trying to point out the stupidity of you highlighting a group that denounces terrorism as an example of muslims who ARE terrorists, because they're all the same to you.

As for looking for something that isn't there, it quite clearly IS evident what you mean by 'these fuckers' after your subsequent bleating on in your usual way of "you wouldn't be too happy if they blew up a school".

Which, by the way, I wouldn't. And I'm well aware of the substantial terrorist threat from those with Muslim beliefs, and I haven't offered an estimate of how many Muslims really do have terrorist sympathies for you to say that I've underestimated them. You don't even look for something that isn't there, you just see what you want to.

Like I say, I don't know why I'm bothering with this because I know you're stupid to understand what I've said. You know what Leazes? Despite having seen you on these boards for many years, my honest initial reaction to seeing you post that link was surprise that you were smart enough to do so.

That's how low an opinion I have of your intelligence, which has nothing to do with your views on muslims/Shepherd/anything, but with your constant inability to understand what people say on here. You don't even try to twist people's words, you're just really that thick. And from the 'how old are you' thread, you're at least twice my age. You should be embarrassed. The only reason that you haven't been banned from here for your racist bilge is that you're so laughably deluded that people have grown fond of you, like a pet.

So sniffer, a glowing endorsement from you doesn't really paint you in a positive light either, does it?

for these fuckers

Who is "racist" ?

Yes I clicked the link.

God knows why I'm bothering to engage you in a discussion again but:

As you say yourself, not all muslims are terrorists, and I'm trying to point out the stupidity of you highlighting a group that denounces terrorism as an example of muslims who ARE terrorists, because they're all the same to you.

As for looking for something that isn't there, it quite clearly IS evident what you mean by 'these fuckers' after your subsequent bleating on in your usual way of "you wouldn't be too happy if they blew up a school".

Which, by the way, I wouldn't. And I'm well aware of the substantial terrorist threat from those with Muslim beliefs, and I haven't offered an estimate of how many Muslims really do have terrorist sympathies for you to say that I've underestimated them. You don't even look for something that isn't there, you just see what you want to.

Like I say, I don't know why I'm bothering with this because I know you're stupid to understand what I've said. You know what Leazes? Despite having seen you on these boards for many years, my honest initial reaction to seeing you post that link was surprise that you were smart enough to do so.

That's how low an opinion I have of your intelligence, which has nothing to do with your views on muslims/Shepherd/anything, but with your constant inability to understand what people say on here. You don't even try to twist people's words, you're just really that thick. And from the 'how old are you' thread, you're at least twice my age. You should be embarrassed. The only reason that you haven't been banned from here for your racist bilge is that you're so laughably deluded that people have grown fond of you, like a pet.

So sniffer, a glowing endorsement from you doesn't really paint you in a positive light either, does it?

aren't smartarses dicks sometimes ;)

You might be a doctor, and know more than me about the medical world chum, but it doesn't mean you have more understanding of terrorism, security, and the political/religious situation in the middle east. What a dick.

Edited by LeazesMag

If avoiding the reality of the situation at all costs is your impression of a positive light then no, I'm not in that group. I happen to agree with LM's opinion. It doesn't make either of us stupid, just more willing to call it as we see it rather than buy into the delusion that many on this board seem to be under.

What the hell am I doing? :lol:

Tell you what, I'm actually sat here thinking "maybe I should go back and bold the bits where I say I agree there's a terrorist threat from muslims and that bit about him being thick having nothing to do with his racist views. Maybe then they'll realise what I'm saying. Maybe it's the formatting." FFS. ;)

Edited by luckyluke

What the hell am I doing? <_<

;)

It's also worth bearing in mind that this isn't the only site he does this on. It's exhausting watching him post endless cobblers on here but you have to remember he trawls other forums besides this one solely looking for an argument. Now THAT is a frightening thought. :lol: