Captain Colo

Nyff

He'll have to toughen up if he's going to lead by example. Someone needs to show him some old videos of John McNamee and Norman Hunter playing CB. The forwards were scared of them, not the other way round...

He'll have to toughen up if he's going to lead by example. Someone needs to show him some old videos of John McNamee and Norman Hunter playing CB. The forwards were scared of them, not the other way round...

If he played like them, he would hardly ever be on the pitch anyway in this day and age :D

True that. Remember the signs the Leeds fans used to put up..."Norman bites yer legs"

Was the stand out contender for me like...good appointment. I've always said a CB or a CM should be the captain.

Hopefully Colo will be able to help infuence Enrique to sign a new deal with us now.

Is this the first foreign Club Captain we've had?

Geremi was captain for a while :D

Ah, wasn't sure if was "official", or just given the band for a few games.

But you're right. He was.

Cheers

I'm getting my hair cut like.

Divvn't be daft! As a fellow long and curly sporter (ooh er) Take pride in the fact that pardew has obviously seen the influence such a wonderful hairstyle has over people.

The song's sung at you by the crowd!

The way it flows so wonderfully through the air!

Im just looking forward to all the new chants (led by ketsbias wonderful example) being slung around at pretty much any ground when you visit the bar at half time!!

.............................. how is his mastery of english? ...................

Good question. I think it's most important that captains have good communication skills in English when playing in British leagues. To my knowledge the team captain is officially the only player who can approach the referee and verbalize with him. It would be hard to make a point if you weren't fluent in English.

I'm getting my hair cut like.

Divvn't be daft! As a fellow long and curly sporter (ooh er) Take pride in the fact that pardew has obviously seen the influence such a wonderful hairstyle has over people.

The song's sung at you by the crowd!

The way it flows so wonderfully through the air!

Im just looking forward to all the new chants (led by ketsbias wonderful example) being slung around at pretty much any ground when you visit the bar at half time!!

Every time I get on the bus! :D

.............................. how is his mastery of english? ...................

Good question. I think it's most important that captains have good communication skills in English when playing in British leagues. To my knowledge the team captain is officially the only player who can approach the referee and verbalize with him. It would be hard to make a point if you weren't fluent in English.

That's the reason why it's best that Barton isn't made captain. He'll already have some referees offside before he has spoken just on reputation alone.