Tiote not playing vs Arsenal + doubtful for derby

Lake Bells tits

According to United for Newcastle Tiote`s holdup in Ghana is looking to stretch beyond the premier league debut against Arsenal, while the Sunderland game the following week also looks doubtful.

What the hell, I cant decide whether to laugh or start sobbing. Are they preparing to sell him or what is the deal here?

this sounds EXTREMELY fishy.

He's away to Chelsea, nailed on I reckon.

Either them or Arsenal tbh.

Just been talking to my mate at the British Embassy in Ghana and he said that they can process a simple visa renewal in 2/3 days: which makes one wonder exactly why Tiote's application is taking so fucking long. Thing is he also said that to process a Visa which includes a change in the actual Work Permit can take 2/3 weeks.

The only reason that there would be a change in the Work Permit would of course be if the footballer was changing clubs. Odd that..........

Guest Your Name Here

Just been talking to my mate at the British Embassy in Ghana and he said that they can process a simple visa renewal in 2/3 days: which makes one wonder exactly why Tiote's application is taking so fucking long. Thing is he also said that to process a Visa which includes a change in the actual Work Permit can take 2/3 weeks.

The only reason that there would be a change in the Work Permit would of course be if the footballer was changing clubs. Odd that..........

I wouldn’t put anything past Ashley but I can’t see Tiote going in this transfer window, even the few supporters who still trust FMA would be calling for blood.

I wouldn’t put anything past Ashley but I can’t see Tiote going in this transfer window, even the few supporters except CT who still trust FMA would be calling for blood.

FYP.

According to United for Newcastle Tiote`s holdup in Ghana is looking to stretch beyond the premier league debut against Arsenal, while the Sunderland game the following week also looks doubtful.

What the hell, I cant decide whether to laugh or start sobbing. Are they preparing to sell him or what is the deal here?

is he any good?

i went to the blackburn & man city home games last year where he cost a goal each time.

is he any good?

i went to the blackburn & man city home games last year where he cost a goal each time.

pressure was on, he knew you were watching :lol:

is he any good?

pressure was on, he knew you were watching :lol:

seriously, i'm not sure of the fuss; i saw 5 newcastle games last season (the 2 mentioned previously, fulham & west brom, plus arsenal in the cup) - and man utd on the telly before he signed.

loved the arse equaliser but worried about all the bookings.

perhaps if i watched newcastle games on satellite like most people on here i'd be able to comment.

just asking those who've seen him in real life to comment....

Whats to say that this isnt all just smoke and mirrors?

What if Tiote has went on strike and is refusing to come back unless he gets a move to Chelsea?

Something definitely fishy about this. This really ought to have been sorted before it became a problem.

Anyway...I'd be happy to see Gosling start against Arsenal and defeat some of his personal demons against the mackems. He's been in good form preseason.

Yeah Deano! Fuck our best midfielder from last season Gosling looked great against the Springfield Isotopes, put 'em in.

:lol: