The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure CT has argued the benefit culture is what has made these youths etc. happy to not bother getting jobs and now it's to blame for them rioting. Cake and eat it time.

Its an underclass that has built up over many years, due to many reasons, under many governments, but certainly entrenched itself further under benefit britain.

We have generations of mongs, bringing up mongs and the sale of social housing has seen them corralled together in feral slums rather then mixing with the "nice" folk.

It is a poison that, along with our open borders, is getting worse all the time.

All governments fanny about, understandably, liberalising about sure start / more jobs etc etc when in reality the horse has already bolted.

A tough government will one day remove the benefit crutch and get these fuckers off their sofas along with some sort of national service for those not staying on in further education at 16.

My question is why are 80% of the people who involved in these attacks from just 20% of the London population. You will all squirm because there is no comfortable answer to give.

The proportion of people living in poverty (the "poverty rate") varies considerably between ethnic groups. Among London's Indian population, it is no higher than among the White population, but it is twice as high among Black Africans and higher still among Bangladeshis and Pakistanis.

The combination of a much higher risk of low income for people from ethnic minorities and the high ethnic minority population in London means that over half of all people in poverty in London are from Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) backgrounds.

Work rates among BME groups in London are lower than for White British. About 20% of White British working-age adults in London do not work, compared to 60% of Bangladeshi and 40% of Pakistani adults.

The high poverty rates experienced by most BME groups can only partly be accounted for by their generally lower work rates. In particular, just a third of the 'excess' poverty experienced by London's Pakistani and Bangladeshi populations can be accounted for by the much lower work rates among both men and women. Other factors such as low pay are critical.

I'm sure CT has argued the benefit culture is what has made these youths etc. happy to not bother getting jobs and now it's to blame for them rioting. Cake and eat it time.

Its an underclass that has built up over many years, due to many reasons, under many governments, but certainly entrenched itself further under benefit britain.

We have generations of mongs, bringing up mongs and the sale of social housing has seen them corralled together in feral slums rather then mixing with the "nice" folk.

It is a poison that, along with our open borders, is getting worse all the time.

All governments fanny about, understandably, liberalising about sure start / more jobs etc etc when in reality the horse has already bolted.

A tough government will one day remove the benefit crutch and get these fuckers off their sofas along with some sort of national service for those not staying on in further education at 16.

Some truth to that minus the cliches. Not sure any government will ever sort it out though. 10/1 this lot don't.

My question is why are 80% of the people who involved in these attacks from just 20% of the London population. You will all squirm because there is no comfortable answer to give.

The proportion of people living in poverty (the "poverty rate") varies considerably between ethnic groups. Among London's Indian population, it is no higher than among the White population, but it is twice as high among Black Africans and higher still among Bangladeshis and Pakistanis.

The combination of a much higher risk of low income for people from ethnic minorities and the high ethnic minority population in London means that over half of all people in poverty in London are from Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) backgrounds.

Work rates among BME groups in London are lower than for White British. About 20% of White British working-age adults in London do not work, compared to 60% of Bangladeshi and 40% of Pakistani adults.

The high poverty rates experienced by most BME groups can only partly be accounted for by their generally lower work rates. In particular, just a third of the 'excess' poverty experienced by London's Pakistani and Bangladeshi populations can be accounted for by the much lower work rates among both men and women. Other factors such as low pay are critical.

A link would be good, cockface

http://www.londonspovertyprofile.org.uk/in...ncome-and-work/

I suggest the mods give you a racist amnesty for this particular post. Is that OK Tom?

PM me it Stevie and I'll let you know.

I'll give you it at 5pm. I'll get a "good post" off LeazesMag, and a "you'll never change" off Renton, LuckyLuke and J69. Pointless really, but I'll post it.

No problem Barton :lol:

Keep it via PM at first & if I can let you post it I will. Given the circumstance around the post we are almost going to have to let you post it like :lol:

Shut up man! WE're all adults. He doesn't need pre approval!

I thought that's what the Tories had done. How can it motivate people to jobs that aren't there? They supposed to work in the library for free and help the big society?

A link would be good, cockface

http://www.londonspovertyprofile.org.uk/in...ncome-and-work/

Sorry petal

Start your own business. Work a market stall. Don't start destroying communites, cunt.

Hardly boom time in retail though is it?

Do some gardening work. There's plenty of opportunities to work, especially in London. It might be tough at the moment, but there are ways to address such matters without thuggery.

Start your own business. Work a market stall. Don't start destroying communites, cunt.

Not that simple though is it? Whilst many of those on the so called "benefit crutch" might not be actively looking for work, even if they were there are very few prospects out there at the moment.

Do some gardening work. There's plenty of opportunities to work, especially in London. It might be tough at the moment, but there are ways to address such matters without thuggery.

I don't think anyone is saying thuggery is the answer.

:lol:

Boris Johnson would be proud.

Just remembered, a guy at work last night genuinely said "wouldn't be surprised if Bin Laden is behind this."

... :lol:

A Serbian friend of mine says she's seen plenty of riots in her time and she's adamant this whole thing is being organised and funded by foreign mafia. Someone needs a crash course in the "tinpot democracy vs. feral underclass" distinction.

My lass is in Manchester and they've been told that it's all over twitter that it's kicking off there tonight. Meeting at tpiccadilly apparently. The place that's running the course she's on have been told to be ready to evacuate the building.

New brothel creepers coming up for manc-mag!

:lol:

Boris Johnson would be proud.

I've done it. Shitloads of demand for simple gardening work and menial jobs. The problem with you is you go too far the other way with regard to these people. It's the same with your attitude toward Al Quaeda. 9/11 must be a response to some grievance we've caused them. The rioting must be a response to genuine grievances and so on. You look to explain their behaviour away rather than have them face up to the fact that they're behaving in a completely unacceptable manner. There's been a global financial crisis. The economy's in trouble. Not everyone can have a job on a plate. Do you think these people are willing students and just cannot find a job despite all efforts on their part? Show some fucking initiative. If you really want it, there's work to be had. These people don't want it. They just want money and attention without any labour to earn it.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt