Sunderland v Newcastle 20/08/2011 prediction

I ♥ Daddys Cock

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve in, spiritless fans out

Let's face it our fans, with a handful of notable exceptions, are truly deplorable. Lost us the game against the Mags in the same way the Brighton faithful roared their team to success this evening. Never have I witnessed such embarrassing rolling over after we went one-nil down on Saturday, not a hush, not a murmur from the restless hordes as they streamed to the exit doors. Which begs the question why on earth did the Northumbria police think a steel fence should be used in the first place? To hold back the cold tea as it sprayed from the flasks or to air condition the noisy black and whites on their way to the waiting coaches? Perhaps those calling for Bruce, Short or Quinn's head belong to the same silent order as those who populate the premier concourse come Saturday afternoon. Oh and btw if "Red and white Army" at six decibels is the sum total of our premiership passion perhaps we'd be better off in the Championship anyway. Oh yes, Mag alert, blah,blah. At least they can muster a semi-noisy rendition of "Geordies" in spite of having to put up with likes of Pal Joey and his pedestrian playmates week in week out. Oh and the corporate feverishly texting yuppies who purport to be SAFC fans can gan fcuk themselves!!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...6#ixzz1VtPZUdEf

Absolutely spot on. A truly shite crowd incomparable to us.

Rice is back. Areet Rice. Brewceay ta go-ah? I think he's done well for Sunderland not even taking the piss, your fans are utter mugs, you've never been a top 10 side and he's taken you there. You'll where your station is 10th-14th but you need a striker. Know you place next time though son good lad.

I love to hear chorus' after chorus' of WE HATE GEORDIES AND WE HATE GEORDIES and any Sunderland supporters referring to themselves as Geordies in 2011 need to give their heads a shake.

It's ironic that Geordies coined the insult 'Mackem' which is now a badge worn with pride, i am a Mackem and it's probably the fastest growing regional identity in Britain, 5-10 years ago barely anyone outside of the North-East knew what it meant now Sky Sports occasionally refer to us as Mackems... that's how far we've come.

The Mackem identity - created by Geordies - is doing Geordies far more damage than they could ever have relaised.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...8#ixzz1VxfiNZUh

Oh yes the fact there's a mackem identity recognised round the globe now is causing us so much harm. :wub::blush: :blush:

What planet are these mugs on?

Yeah, they're right, the mackem title is well known. Which is why Geordie Shore is full of mackems yet they call them Geordies; which is why that lad from Lanchester went on Big Brother and called himself a Geordie and when asked where Lanchester was near he said 'Newcastle.' I think the only first team playing who actually doesn't live in Newcastle was Jordan Henderson..and he fucked off to live in Liverpool.

I love to hear chorus' after chorus' of WE HATE GEORDIES AND WE HATE GEORDIES and any Sunderland supporters referring to themselves as Geordies in 2011 need to give their heads a shake.

It's ironic that Geordies coined the insult 'Mackem' which is now a badge worn with pride, i am a Mackem and it's probably the fastest growing regional identity in Britain, 5-10 years ago barely anyone outside of the North-East knew what it meant now Sky Sports occasionally refer to us as Mackems... that's how far we've come.

The Mackem identity - created by Geordies - is doing Geordies far more damage than they could ever have relaised.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...8#ixzz1VxfiNZUh

Oh yes the fact there's a mackem identity recognised round the globe now is causing us so much harm. :razz::D:icon_lol:

What planet are these mugs on?

They have made a lot of progress to be fair, especially with the establishment of the IMF (International Mackem Fund); now they can afford tobuy crisps and chips from Iceland instead of sucking on petrol pumps for nutrition.