Sunderland v Newcastle 20/08/2011 prediction

I ♥ Daddys Cock

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Barton will get sent off; refs will be looking to send him off after the antics vs Arsenal. Cattermole will give him a wet willy and he'll retaliate and be off.

These days he's got a better record or winding people up into getting themselves sent off tbh.

I'm really fucked off that I'm not going I enjoyed it in January, even if they did equalise. Someone must know someone with a spare ticket. Anyone??? I'd even consider mackem end if it was face value.

Sunderland 1 Newcastle 3

Arsenal 1 Liverpool 2

Everton 1 QPR 0

Norwich 2 Stoke 1

Swansea 1 Wigan 2

Wolves 2 Fulham 0

Villa 2 Blackburn 1

Chelsea 4 WBA 1

Bolton 1 Man City 3

Man Utd 2 Tottenham 0

He has spoken.

I think a draw will be the result. Sunderland are fairly average despite spending a bit on wages this season, and I don't think you'll be letting any team deficiencies bother you. I also hope Cattermole gets a red card, as he is probably the most violent player on the pitch (Joey saves his best for outside fast food outlets).

Not long now you geordie heathens !!! dont expect many of the posters on here to be at the match , well not going by the quality of posts anyway

But i will be back tmorrow to post a few pics and matchday reports regardless of the result ( Tom the moderator will probably reply to this post with some negative ,boring remark but hey you all used to that by now i expect !!)

FTM

This is the better "Derby thread"

Not long now you geordie heathens !!! dont expect many of the posters on here to be at the match , well not going by the quality of posts anyway

But i will be back tmorrow to post a few pics and matchday reports regardless of the result ( Tom the moderator will probably reply to this post with some negative ,boring remark but hey you all used to that by now i expect !!)

FTM

:D

TO THE TUNE OF MAMBO NUMBER 5!

A little bit of seaburn, stinks of shite,

A little bit of Roker, what a sight,

A little bit of Southwick, on the dole..

A Little bit of Pallion, a shit hole,

A little bit of Hendon, burnt out vans,

A little bit of Fulwell, teenage grans,

A little bit of Pennywell, on the run,

A little bit of this …

steve-bruce-1411_307x230.jpg

is mackem scum !!!!!!

TO THE TUNE OF MAMBO NUMBER 5!

A little bit of seaburn, stinks of shite,

A little bit of Roker, what a sight,

A little bit of Southwick, on the dole..

A Little bit of Pallion, a shit hole,

A little bit of Hendon, burnt out vans,

A little bit of Fulwell, teenage grans,

A little bit of Pennywell, on the run,

A little bit of this …

steve-bruce-1411_307x230.jpg

is mackem scum !!!!!!

:D

FTM

Why lie?

FTM

Why lie?

Aye, feel free to add this to his sig btw, Tom.