CT; you have a fan

toonotl

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most have Krul as their first choice keeper and they are probably getting this lad for a fraction of Harpers wages.

Accrington stanley goalkeeper of the decade according to wiki :lol:

Never mind what was put in the post before eh?

Fuck me :icon_lol:

What are you on about now. :lol:

Read it you fucking twat.

Aside from that and speaking from the heart for once, Ketsbaia is one of many who I know no longer post on here because of your shite repertoire. We must have lost at least half a dozen decent posters because of you shite, inane patter but still we don't take action because we're Toontastic and we don't ban people unless it's absolutely necessary.

Seriously, if it meant those decent half dozen returning I'd ban you without a second's thought and deal with your liberal fence sitters who's scream and holler citing nazi-like modification.

You're a dickhead of epic proportions.

Same old same old again :lol:

My post was about why the club might be replacing Harper. Nowt to do with anyone elses post.

And stop trying to hide behind mysterious posters who have fucked off because of me. Look at the all time top posters list, virtually all are still here and ones who have gone such as Fop, I never had any interaction with.

I think 1 poster has me on ignore and there are many many posters on here who have no problem with me and chat on with me regularly.

Every time something like this kicks off, again caused by an Admin, not me, the same old shite is spewed out.

Whose derailling this thread, You.

Whats fucking this place off is the constant sniping by a very small group. Many many regular posters keep telling you this but you just keep on as you have done again tonight.

If you want to ban me then ban me Craig. You know you are itching to do it and Im sure you can keep going and eventually turn this place into a very sterile forum with just one concensus.

Pathetic. :)

Well done for completely circumnavigating my point. Those who are still here are irrelevant to my point. There's many who aren't in the 'top 10' who've gone and have told me they've done so purely and simpy because of you.

The fact I can't stand you and you contrary rhetoric is irrelevant. What pisses me off is when good people are driven away from our forum because of one idiot. There comes a point whereby losses have to be cut and we have to act for the greater good. And don't suggest this is gang mentality. Several of us have asked you to tone it down and pack in the clear wummery on several occasions but it's just been ignored.

As moderators we've got a responsiblilty to protect this place for its continuity. In doing so that may result in taking extrordinary action that may seem unjustified.

Do I want to ban you? No because it'll just bring about a load of uncessary shit from those I've already mentioned. Do I wish you'd just fuck off to pastures where you're pathetic patter will be welcomed? Yes please.

Heres your chance Craig!

We'll do this again, either back up your statement "clear wummery on several occasions". or why dont you admit its a witch hunt and fuck off to pastures new yourself.

It doesn't need to be backed up. Your posts speak for themselves as the majority will (and have) testify.

:lol: then...

Heres your chance Craig!

We'll do this again, either back up your statement "clear wummery on several occasions". or why dont you admit its a witch hunt and fuck off to pastures new yourself.

It doesn't need to be backed up. Your posts speak for themselves as the majority will (and have) testify.

You mean your talking out your arse....as most know.

Heres your chance Craig!

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Heres your chance Craig!

Nope. Read what is says you fucking dyslexic twat.

Its quite simple Craig, I get accused of derailing threads. I dont do it and your lack of any proof, proves the point.

Leazes up until 2 weeks ago has done it for the last two years. He's derailed more football post than Ive had hot dinners yet I didnt feel I had to move to Newcastle Online. I simply put him on ignore until he stopped.

I get accused of wummery. I dont do it and your lack of any proof, proves the point.

I think anyone with half a brain can look at page three of the Sunderland thread yesterday and again see that Tom was 100% the agitator. He slagged me off three times before I retorted and he took a strop.

Get someone level headed like Chez to look at those exchanges and tell me I was the agitator and I'll fuck off tonight.

Again tonight, you have started, not me.

So there you go. Two very cleat bits of proof from my side, zilch from yours.

Is it beyond the realms of possibility that his views are genuine; and that despite their contrary nature, they're not actually intended to offend or wind anyone up?

I imagine any facetious comments he makes might have something to do with the amount of vitriol he gets off certain posters. He certainly doesn't react well to certain things.

Is it beyond the realms of possibility that his views are genuine; and that despite their contrary nature, they're not actually intended to offend or wind anyone up?

I imagine any facetious comments he makes might have something to do with the amount of vitriol he gets off certain posters. He certainly doesn't react well to certain things.

They all are.

As I have said til Im blue in the face I would love it, love it if we were the club of the 90's. We are not and I am not going to let the current state turn me into a miserable moaning fucker. Its not my nature.

The best way I can describe it is a bit like cancer. You either turn to the bottle, dwell on the past, give up and fall into depression or you become the most positive person going and concentrate on the good things, not the bad.

I genuinely pity some of the posters on here whose every post is drenched in negativity. It surely cant be healthy. Likewise they probably find me a very irritating perky chap. If that causes someone to piss of to Newcastle online, which in my experience seems very pro ashley, then theres something sadly wrong.

CT doesn't bother me at all. I don't agree with most of his views on the club but so what, it's a footy message board & he's entitled to his opinions. I certainly don't think a ban is merited just because he annoys some people.

The way I look at it; Deano and Chez have similar viewpoints to CT where the football is concerned. Some posters have similar viewpoints where religion is concerned. O rpolitics. Or music.

However, CT is the one called a wum, is the one who riles the others.

What does that tell you?

One small point: CT is supposedly a part of 'team positive'. He states that we've always been a shit team, apart from when we hit the lottery when the Prem was formed and had a short period of relative success. 'Team negative' believe the club always has the potential to be a successful one in top flight football with the size of the fanbase, etc ,etc. Haven't we got the positive/negative tags mixed up here?

The way I look at it; Deano and Chez have similar viewpoints to CT where the football is concerned. Some posters have similar viewpoints where religion is concerned. O rpolitics. Or music.

What does that tell you?

Yet noone ever points to a thread where Im a wum :lol:

You would think if Im so bad the board would be dripping with wummery comments. The bottom line is as in the two bits of proof I have entered tonight, neither post is wummery.

Its a myth im afraid which a very small group keep spouting.

I even had to go in the loft to dig out old bank statements to prove I used to own a season ticket holder. The wummery im afraid is all on the other side, not mine.

What does that tell you?

Deano pisses a fair few people off.

Here's my new starting 11 vs sunderland:

----------------Krul

M'bengue--Colo--Nesta--Cissocko

Turan--NEW(payp)--Cabaye

---------Ben Arfa

Erdinc(payp)---Clichy

One small point: CT is supposedly a part of 'team positive'. He states that we've always been a shit team, apart from when we hit the lottery when the Prem was formed and had a short period of relative success. 'Team negative' believe the club always has the potential to be a successful one in top flight football with the size of the fanbase, etc ,etc. Haven't we got the positive/negative tags mixed up here?

what you have are some older posters who used to watch ossie lead out teams of mascots in front of 14,000 or so fans and younger posters who grew up in the Keegan days. Had I grew up in the Keegan days I would probably be equally negative.

what you have are some older posters who used to watch ossie lead out teams of mascots in front of 14,000 or so fans and younger posters who grew up in the Keegan days. Had I grew up in the Keegan days I would probably be equally negative.

Right, so that would make Leazes in his 20s/early 30s, no?

'Team negative' is in fact inherently positive about the potential of the club, whereas you think we'll be lucky to ever break the top 6 again.