• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to stick my neck out and say 1-1. Pen for us. Starting line up :

Krul

Simpson, S.Taylor, Colo, Raylor.

Obertan, Tiote, Cabaye, Jonas

Gosling

Ba

gosling and ba should be nowhere the first team after their no shows on thursday

Krul

Simpson, S.Taylor, Colo, Raylor.

Jonas, Tiote, Cabaye, Sammy

Marveux

Ba

Based on their performances I think this is the ideal line-up +Ba, I need to see him score a goal and I'm willing to let him have his chances.

I think tomorrow will be a bit of a struggle, as I can see Fulham setting their stall out to frustrate us quite a bit. Hopefully the fans don't get on our backs, and are patient enough with the players. As that would only make things worse.

Barton was our most creative midfielder & he had the best end product by some way however even with him Fulham are a tough nut to crack - getting 14 clean sheets last year.

We need to keep the ball & we are going to need to see patience & Ba needs to step his game up because at the moment I'd rather play Best, Shola or Sammy.

Not Lovenkrands, he can stay at home.

Wife been organising a surprise weekend away for me while I was in afghan and I'm pleased to say it was coming to Newcastle for the fulham game <_< I think we will win it 2-0.

Shame about the weather but the beer here is good.

Where abouts you sitting in the ground? (not exact / stalkertastic)

Jon hall stand. Got stadium tour tomorrow which I'm looking forward too alot.

Honestly mate, no offence but call it by its proper name, 'The Leazes end'. It really is better and you'll get more kudos. :D

Wife been organising a surprise weekend away for me while I was in afghan and I'm pleased to say it was coming to Newcastle for the fulham game <_< I think we will win it 2-0.

Honestly mate, no offence but call it by its proper name, 'The Leazes end'. It really is better and you'll get more kudos. :D

:icon_lol: sorry

Wife been organising a surprise weekend away for me while I was in afghan and I'm pleased to say it was coming to Newcastle for the fulham game :icon_lol: I think we will win it 2-0.

:) sorry

Nee bother! <_<

A draw at best tomorrow, I'm afraid. History tells you that and a decent start and beating the Mackems means the classic 'after the Lords Mayor show'.

there is a pretty big difference between a fresh Sammy vs a tired stevenage defence compared to playing 90 mins against a premier league defence. it would be madness to start him imo

there is a pretty big difference between a fresh Sammy vs a tired stevenage defence compared to playing 90 mins against a premier league defence. it would be madness to start him imo

Agreed 100%.

Madness? Have you seen our toothless vanguard lately? Best looks like a narcoleptic on crack, Shola walks faster than he's running, and Ba seems like he left his leg prostheses back in London...

These early kick-offs are not favourable to me, 4 o'clock in the morning last week and 5 o'clock this week. <_<

I think I'm starting to see why you come across a bit miffed when we lose, Noelie. :D

Madness? Have you seen our toothless vanguard lately? Best looks like a narcoleptic on crack, Shola walks faster than he's running, and Ba seems like he left his leg prostheses back in London...

:D

Jonas is a certain starter, Obertan quite possibly as well, with both being rested for the Scunthorpe cup match. Likewise it will be Shola up top with Ba likely to be alongside him. Tiote back in central midfield alongside Cabaye, with a back four of Simpson, Colo, Saylor and Raylor. He'll get Marveaux out there at some point and possibly Sammy as well. Gosling could also come on to replace Cabaye if he looks to be tiring.

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but Ba is Ramadaning as well as Tiote.

Fasting from sunrise to sunset must have an effect on energy levels. Cheese savoury stottie would sort it.