FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

£50 that was promised to charity wasn't given, users on this site have subsequently donated that amount and then some more.

I'd imagine even with the comments, each person donated did so because they know it's a great cause worth supporting and ensuring it wasn't being sold short based on empty promises.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gemmill, Chez, where are your donations? You're such pillars of virtue ready to criticize people who, regardless of petty comments, have donated more than you combined. We've got a so-called accountant and another one working in the French consulate and they can't even afford £5 between them. Is your money too good for the SBR foundation?

Gemmill, Chez, where are your donations? You're such pillars of virtue ready to criticize people who, regardless of petty comments, have donated more than you combined. We've got a so-called accountant and another one working in the French consulate and they can't even afford £5 between them. Is your money too good for the SBR foundation?

I've dedicated literally 1000s of hours of my life to cancer research :icon_lol: I worked on the development of a compound discovered by SBR's oncologist and have been working with the EMA and FDA to further the development programme offering hope to women with the most aggressive form of breast cancer. I get paid well to do that but in the fight against cancer i'd say my overall contribution is a bit bigger than team nasty's so far.

I'm not going to discuss my charity work as its not a matter for public discussion :o

I've dedicated literally 1000s of hours of my life to cancer research :icon_lol: I worked on the development of a compound discovered by SBR's oncologist and have been working with the EMA and FDA to further the development programme offering hope to women with the most aggressive form of breast cancer. I get paid well to do that but in the fight against cancer i'd say my overall contribution is a bit bigger than team nasty's so far.

I'm not going to discuss my charity work as its not a matter for public discussion :o

1000s of hours. How much does that add up to in any recognised world currency? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. No excuses.

Team Pious tbh.

Who's who? :icon_lol:

Deliberate ambiguity on my part there.

Team Pie-ous for the cabbie.

:o

Team Butt Plug if he gets any further up Chez's arse.

:icon_lol:

Internal descale and polish.

Team Douche has a better ring to it like.

Wahey!

Hypocritical to leave comments on the website though, if the most important principle is the money to the charity, then leave the money not a comment relating to an argument about football. Its bad taste man.

I didn't think the phrase 'oxygen thief' was appropriate like :icon_lol:

Hypocritical to leave comments on the website though, if the most important principle is the money to the charity, then leave the money not a comment relating to an argument about football. Its bad taste man.

The comments were relating to the fact that Deano had reneged on his promise to donate to a charity he claimed to care about deeply. People were pissed off by that. I agree it's in bad taste, but it's only 150 characters on a web page. What's the end result? Money has been donated, it helps the organisation. END OFF.

I tried to leave a moral lesson in my comment and not just take an easy swipe at Deano fwiw.

I didn't think the phrase 'oxygen thief' was appropriate like :icon_lol:

Lord Vishnu on a velo, who the fuck wrote that!?

Wor lass's birthday present this mind.

Donation by Alex - Toontastic on 06/09/11

:icon_lol:

It's not funny mate. I'm not laughing and she certainly won't be.

Think some people on here need their heads checking. Saying i donated cos deano didnt, doesnt really name and shame him does it. baring in mind i have his phone number and surname. Honestly you guys.....