FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Attention Seekers. Either fuck off or shut the fuck the up tbh. Bet he stays btw :D

I already know he is. Howay CT, get your arse out of the bushes man. :D

He'll be back on Monday with Episode IV of The Burger Diaries.

Guaranteed.

................Pieus

........Cheezee....Chips

....Celeb.....Inma.....Tackzi

Buhger...K'bab..Sneaque..Pizza

...............Flounce

Edited by trophyshy

CT's flounce (if indeed he does stay away) was pretty low key in the circumstances. What triggered it, was it honestly just the Deano stuff or was there more?

People can get a bit precious about 'bullying' on here iyam. At the end of the day it's a forum with pisstaking and if you don't like it you can always go and look at another page of the internet, theres plenty to chose from after all. In contrast to bullying at school or at work etc where you clearly don't have that luxury. I think the worst you can ever really say about this place with a straight face is that a 'joke has worn thin' a bit, but then equally you can apply that little epithet to CT's decision to continually ignore the club's various abuses and choose to believe the best case scenario even when the evidence is against it. That wears a bit thin too after a while.

It was Deano that upped the bet to £50 too didn't he? Doctor Ken was only testing his mettle to the tune of £10, he wasn't giving it the big one, that was Deano. That's £50 a charity would have had to do without if it hadn't been for others making up the shortfall so why shouldn't Deano hear that it's behaviour that's not approved of on here?

Excuse me, MF. I believe I copyrighted Toontastic bingo with my Leazes Bingo card.

Right, that's it.

I try my best and that's the response I get?

I've had it with this place.

Craig, cancel my account.

:D

The lad posted here for 6 years in good faith, was harmless and handled this situation wrong for whatever personal reasons that we don't know the full facts about.

If your going to let that sort of shit go on then this is not a place I want to be associated with anymore.

Cancel my account please.

You are so full of shite CT. He reneged on a charity donation ffs, yet you still defend him like a love struck tart. Is Deano your love child by any chance?

You having a blobstrop then CT, Diddums.

Excuse me, MF. I believe I copyrighted Toontastic bingo with my Leazes Bingo card.

Right, that's it.

I try my best and that's the response I get?

I've had it with this place.

Craig, cancel my account.

Ayatollah blatantly bullying a poster who's contributed jokes for years including anal sex innuendos just for copying his bingo joke? I'm sick of this kind of attitude on here lately.

Thats me finished on here too.

Craig, do the honours, mate.