A BIG fuck you!

Deano

Fwiw TR, I always had you down as a peasant, hence I thought it was odd. :icon_lol:

Only 5 hours left......

;) Cheeky git!!!

I will set our Butler on ya!!! :(

Also it's well known you don't fly, so it really was a shit suggestion from CT. :o

Dear Lord, climb back into your hole of obscurity you miserable little specimen. :icon_lol:

(And once again Bev Im sure you know I have no knowledge or memory of your vacation preferences.

No thats ok CT :D

For future reference though...... :icon_lol:

I am too scared to fly :rolleyes: I HATE the heat. And the thought of a package holiday sat around some pool at a hotel which could be anywhere does not appeal.

I'd like to visit Switzerland or Iceland. Vastly interesting to me. OR Rome and Venice. OR even a cottage in North Wales or Scotland suits me fine!

Now I'm going to bed, as you lot have raised my BP again :(

Commando? :(

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm just glad I'm well off enough not to have to worry about Bills and to feel comfortable enough to buy something if I want it (within reason) without having to worry. That suits me fine!

Of course if the Business goes tits up I could be on here in a year or so asking you lot to donate to Bev aid :icon_lol:

Fwiw TR, I always had you down as a peasant, hence I thought it was odd. :icon_lol:

Only 5 hours left......

:( Cheeky git!!!

I will set our Butler on ya!!! :(

Also it's well known you don't fly, so it really was a shit suggestion from CT. :o

Yeah tis sadly true :D But you 'old school' lot know me better.

I suppose we could drive to Spain...which funnily enough we may do next summer as our friend over there is opening a new race track!

My favourite holiday ever was driving around Europe. Just take a lap top and book a couple of days at a time and see where it takes you (obviously with some overall plan or you could end up anywhere). :(

Yeah that kind of appeals to me. But hubby gets stressed when he gets lost....which means I get it in the neck ;)

So it could end up a nightmare!

And no I have my jammies on :icon_lol:

CT you do stick your nose in other people's finances as well as boast about your own. It's not really appropriate.

I can quite categorically say now regarding a persons job that it's not what you earn that counts but how much you enjoy it. I presently dread work and for that reason can't sleep at night and feel like perma-shit. I wouldn't wish this on anyone, not even our own chubby Boldon minicab driver.

Oh fuck off you old woman

:icon_lol:

Kevin is a complete dickhead and does get too much respect on here.

People say "yeah but he is only 18", he acts like a 10 year old though :icon_lol:

I mean, I was a cock at 18, I still am a cock tbh but not like that. The kid is, as Chez said, very odd and seems to have a mental growth deficiency.

what is his username on Newcastle Online, where he will blend in perfectly :o

Following me about again.

You probably won't have noticed the irony in your comment either thick lad.