A BIG fuck you!

Deano

Jesus I go away for a weekend and all hell breaks loose.

Deano - you're being a right fanny - pay up or don't, it makes no odds to us really but prepare to be ridiculed for it if you don't. And this is not any 'team positive v team nasty' shite. If Gemmill, Alex, Dr Ken, Ant, Myself or anyone else for that matter made a bet and then didn't see it through then they'd too be ridiculed for it.

Bev, with all due respect your first offering in here was without the full picture. You claiming that Deano probably hadn't been in the thread in question simply wasn't the fact. We'd watched him going in and out of it many times since it was created hence why I posted what I did in there - something I think Peasepud & Gemmill challenged me for afterwards.

Given what's been said since, all he had to do was write something in there that said "Alreet lads, I'll be paying this up on Monday". He had plenty of opportunity to do it but he didn't. Instead he flounced in there and then even more so in here. He's the one who's blown it out of proportion and if the big fanny has flounced off as a result then he's an idiot.

Craig, I didn't say he hadn't seen the thread. I knew he had, but so fucking what??!! Its his decision whether he posted in that thread or not. My gripe is people were making judgements and bitching at him regardless, even before Sept 1st was even out!! Its always the same on here lately.

If Deano doesnt pay up today then fair enough, I'll be the first to criticise him.

I think that Kevin has been F5'ing the donations site all morning and has just posted a £50 donation going in. I dont think he has a lot else going on his life but thats a bit odd iyam.

Coming from the weirdo emailing israeli's asking to meet up because he suspects they're terrorists :D

As i said, you're a bit odd and defintely a wee bit stupid. A bloke sent me a book which was returned to sender, i emailed him about getting the book he sent to me. He was french, he didnt learn to speak English in England so he didnt have an English accent when he spoke, he obviously didnt learn it in France either. You were meant to guess that. I cant spell everything out for you. I have a french colleague who speak english with a dutch accent because....

I'm a bit odd? Fucking tool :lol:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duno why everyones trying to take the moral high ground now and blame me.

It's....cos you're a cunt.

I can't even remember what I said in this thread, so I'm not sure if I'm on Bev's naughty list. For the record though, anything that I say to people on here, I'd say to their faces but not before I'd put on a boxing clinic and smashed their face in.

:D

Deano - you're being a right fanny - pay up or don't, it makes no odds to us really but prepare to be ridiculed for it if you don't. And this is not any 'team positive v team nasty' shite. If Gemmill, Alex, Dr Ken, Ant, Myself or anyone else for that matter made a bet and then didn't see it through then they'd too be ridiculed for it.

Bev, with all due respect your first offering in here was without the full picture. You claiming that Deano probably hadn't been in the thread in question simply wasn't the fact. We'd watched him going in and out of it many times since it was created hence why I posted what I did in there - something I think Peasepud & Gemmill challenged me for afterwards.

Given what's been said since, all he had to do was write something in there that said "Alreet lads, I'll be paying this up on Monday". He had plenty of opportunity to do it but he didn't. Instead he flounced in there and then even more so in here. He's the one who's blown it out of proportion and if the big fanny has flounced off as a result then he's an idiot.

Craig, I didn't say he hadn't seen the thread. I knew he had, but so fucking what??!! Its his decision whether he posted in that thread or not. My gripe is people were making judgements and bitching at him regardless, even before Sept 1st was even out!! Its always the same on here lately.

If Deano doesnt pay up today then fair enough, I'll be the first to criticise him.

I think that Kevin has been F5'ing the donations site all morning and has just posted a £50 donation going in. I dont think he has a lot else going on his life but thats a bit odd iyam.

Coming from the weirdo emailing israeli's asking to meet up because he suspects they're terrorists :D

As i said, you're a bit odd and defintely a wee bit stupid. A bloke sent me a book which was returned to sender, i emailed him about getting the book he sent to me. He was french, he didnt learn to speak English in England so he didnt have an English accent when he spoke, he obviously didnt learn it in France either. You were meant to guess that. I cant spell everything out for you. I have a french colleague who speak english with a dutch accent because....

His grandmother was Dutch...?

Name the film

I can't even remember what I said in this thread, so I'm not sure if I'm on Bev's naughty list. For the record though, anything that I say to people on here, I'd say to their faces but not before I'd put on a boxing clinic and smashed their face in.

Bianca, you're always on my very naughty list :D:lol:

Seriously though, I wasn't meaning to single names out or anything, its just lately on here lots of threads are all about slagging each other off and being as cutting as possible just to raise a laugh.

I'm a bit odd? Fucking tool :lol:

I dont think you should turn your nose up at odd, it at least gives you something to hang your personality on. We all know you're a bit stupid but thats excusable as you're young. I would take 'odd' if i were you. Its not that offensive and could make you a bit interesting once you've grown up and developed a proper personality of your own. Being helpful and gentle with you here son, take it in the spirit its meant.

Seriously though, I wasn't meaning to single names out or anything, its just lately on here lots of threads are all about slagging each other off and being as cutting as possible just to raise a laugh.

You would say that.

:):icon_lol:

You're all lovable really I bet!! :yes

Dorty bitch. :)

You're alright man, I thought some of the stuff that insta assumed he wouldn't pay up was out of order. He ended up being the big loser though by mincing off in a huff.

Dorty bitch. :)

You're alright man, I thought some of the stuff that insta assumed he wouldn't pay up was out of order. He ended up being the big loser though by mincing off in a huff.

Yep, you've summed that up in one line pretty fairly I'd say!

I think Chez is a sadomasochist. Look at the pleasure he takes in toying with young Kevin. Got a slave locked up in his French dungeon with a brown lip and a very sore bottom. You accused me of being a deviant pyscopath so it's fair game lad.

Instead of hanging round the kitchens of Preston's asian restaurants, washing dishes and flirting with chefs, i seriously think you should take up writing.

I think Chez is a sadomasochist. Look at the pleasure he takes in toying with young Kevin. Got a slave locked up in his French dungeon with a brown lip and a very sore bottom. You accused me of being a deviant pyscopath so it's fair game lad.

Instead of hanging round the kitchens of Preston's asian restaurants, washing dishes and flirting with chefs, i seriously think you should take up writing.

:D

Kevin being served up on a platter by Chez and still he keeps coming back for more... :D

Thats what i hate on here, you all dont realise how big of losers you are. He says something not even remotely funny and along comes a little bitch (in this case, and in most, its you) trying to echo what he said. Craig how can you not see how pathetic you can be?

Craig getting served up on a platter by kev, oh ho ho ho, loser.

Kevin being served up on a platter by Chez and still he keeps coming back for more... :D

Thats what i hate on here, you all dont realise how big of losers you are. He says something not even remotely funny and along comes a little bitch (in this case, and in most, its you) trying to echo what he said. Craig how can you not see how pathetic you can be?

And you carry on proving my point :lol:

I said something a while ago to 69J (yes I know it's J69, but in some oddball way I find it funny the wrong way round, OKAY) which applies to you: I have a great deal of admiration for you for sticking around. The amount of stick you get is unwarranted, yet you still have the mettal to come back for more. Good on ya.

Craig you're a fucking outcast on your own website.

Kevin, unlike you I really don't give a fuck.

That sounded like acceptance.

:D I was expecting that response from him.

Not acceptance at all, I'm just not getting into a multiple page volley with that idiot.