A BIG fuck you!

Deano

Kevin being served up on a platter by Chez and still he keeps coming back for more... :D

Thats what i hate on here, you all dont realise how big of losers you are. He says something not even remotely funny and along comes a little bitch (in this case, and in most, its you) trying to echo what he said. Craig how can you not see how pathetic you can be?

Craig getting served up on a platter by kev, oh ho ho ho, loser.

I said something a while ago to 69J (yes I know it's J69, but in some oddball way I find it funny the wrong way round, OKAY) which applies to you: I have a great deal of admiration for you for sticking around. The amount of stick you get is unwarranted, yet you still have the mettal to come back for more. Good on ya.

So being a racist, irritating, sorry excuse for a WUM doesn't warrant the stick he gets?

The kid deserves the abuse he gets for his trend-setting haircut alone.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin being served up on a platter by Chez and still he keeps coming back for more... :D

Thats what i hate on here, you all dont realise how big of losers you are. He says something not even remotely funny and along comes a little bitch (in this case, and in most, its you) trying to echo what he said. Craig how can you not see how pathetic you can be?

Craig getting served up on a platter by kev, oh ho ho ho, loser.

I said something a while ago to 69J (yes I know it's J69, but in some oddball way I find it funny the wrong way round, OKAY) which applies to you: I have a great deal of admiration for you for sticking around. The amount of stick you get is unwarranted, yet you still have the mettal to come back for more. Good on ya.

So being a racist, irritating, sorry excuse for a WUM doesn't warrant the stick he gets?

The kid deserves the abuse he gets for his trend-setting haircut alone.

No, though I wasn't aware of that tbh. The haircut, that is. I don't really care about the first bit (if you are being sincere about it) as he's only 18-ish and I get the feeling we weren't all perfect at that age.

What? No it isn't. In fact if anything he doesn't get enough stick.

He's got 7821 posts; yet can you remember a single salient, intelligent point he's made out about anything that isn't curry and cheese?

He's got 7821 posts; yet can you remember a single salient, intelligent point he's made out about anything that isn't curry and cheese?

Funnily enough, I was just going to edit my post in respect of his liking to chinese curry and cheese. I had intended to say that his dietry habits are one step from being a mackem, so we must take that into consideration for his odd behaviour.

Anyway, his uni thread was worth reading. Apart from that...... :D

Dude, the curry and cheese is important!

What Kevin didnt realise was that once pantomine villain Deano was driven out (something he was keen to encourage), he takes his place as stupidest twat on the forum.

Why d'ya think I'm so fucking eager for Keving to stay ????????? There can't be that many ahead of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

What Kevin didnt realise was that once pantomine villain Deano was driven out (something he was keen to encourage), he takes his place as stupidest twat on the forum.

Why d'ya think I'm so fucking eager for Keving to stay ????????? There can't be that many ahead of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

:D

:D

Aye, forgot about you.

Fuck off, Keveen.

Kevin is a complete dickhead and does get too much respect on here.

People say "yeah but he is only 18", he acts like a 10 year old though :icon_lol:

I mean, I was a cock at 18, I still am a cock tbh but not like that. The kid is, as Chez said, very odd and seems to have a mental growth deficiency.

Anyway... Deano paid up yet? :o