A BIG fuck you!

Deano

That has to be the nicest bollocking in History.

:icon_lol:

:o

To be honest. its just not that important to me to get mad over! I don't know him or anything! And as I have such a quick flarey temper, I'm trying to remain calm as I'm not feeling well at the moment :( My BP is up and I'm so pissed about it :(

Just had loads of tests done again but looks like I may have to have a tablet for the BP, I didnt want to go down that road, but High BP is in the family (my Mum died of a stroke at 47) and my sis has high BP too.

Spend some of that wealth and get yourself off to the Seychelles for a few weeks.

:( ??

I thought you were loaded :rolleyes: what with the own business and all this expensive racing stuff!

Just flog one of the race cars. (Or at your age you could probably do Spain for a month at this time of year. Bit bingo and sing song etc)

Regardless, hope your feeling better soon.

Flog one of the race cars??!! :( :( He would sell me first! :icon_lol: Its our hobby anyway. Everyone needs an interest, something to aim for. When we do eventually sell all our race gear, we plan to buy a little sailing boat.

I wouldnt say we were loaded though!! :( Just comfortable I guess. We both work and hubby's business is doing ok. But its all relative isnt it? We never had a penny for many years. Just enough to pay the bills and scrape by when our lad was little.

I know we sound loaded cos we have a lot of vehicles and two race cars but although they're worth a fair bit of money now, its only cos hubby is very clever and built them and did the race engines himself. We'd never have been able to race all these years otherwise. Its many hours hard graft from him and the team.

Thanks anyway CT. I hope I do feel better soon, as I'm miserable like this :(

EDIT:

Bingo? I hate Bingo and Spain does not appeal at all! I'd rather stay in Torbay! ;)

Just for clarity TR, I dont think you give it the big I am either :D

No I know sweetie, I didnt take it that way at all! :icon_lol:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bingo and song - the best of Spain encapsulated right there. :icon_lol:

Hope you're feeling better soon anyway, TR. I've never thought of you as being loaded btw, you certainly don't give it the "big I am" in anyway.

Aw thanks Alex. I was bought up not to boast about possessions or such like as its vulgar. Besides what does any of that signify really? All that matters is your Health and happiness!

You're right. I've never been particularly materialistic and it's not a very nice trait imo. I suppose I was lucky in that I never went without when I was young though.

You really are a fucking cock at times.

EDIT: That's not aimed at you Snakey

Who was it aimed at Craig? :icon_lol:

He who thinks it's unprovoked.

Whether you're loaded or not is quite frankly nobody's business except your own. As Alex states you've never suggested you are anyway.

Bit of an ironic conclusion jump as well - suggesting you're well off because you have your own business.

Whether you're loaded or not is quite frankly nobody's business except your own. As Alex states you've never suggested you are anyway.

Bit of an ironic conclusion jump as well - suggesting you're well off because you have your own business.

Forgotten to take the tablets again Craig? :o

Who was it aimed at Craig? :o

Forgotten to take the tablets again Craig? :icon_lol:

Not at all.

Day of ironies for you... Safety winks and eye-rolls all over the place. Are we going to get a :icon_lol: too? at some point?

Ahh I see.

You're right about that though Craig, people do assume your well off because you have your own business. But to be honest hubby used to manage a workshop before he set up on his own 3 and a half years ago, he probably doesn't earn an awful lot more now by the time we pay business insurance and Rent and such like! But being his own boss is what suits him. If he wants to close early he can, if he wants a day or two off for racing then he can, that means more to him than money.

Ahh I see.

You're right about that though Craig, people do assume your well off because you have your own business. But to be honest hubby used to manage a workshop before he set up on his own 3 and a half years ago, he probably doesn't earn an awful lot more now by the time we pay business insurance and Rent and such like! But being his own boss is what suits him. If he wants to close early he can, if he wants a day or two off for racing then he can, that means more to him than money.

And assumption is the mother of all fuck ups Bev.

Glad you could see what I was getting at.

Who was it aimed at Craig? :o

Forgotten to take the tablets again Craig? :icon_lol:

Not at all.

Day of ironies for you... Safety winks and eye-rolls all over the place. Are we going to get a :icon_lol: too? at some point?

How so?

Ahh I see.

And assumption is the mother of all fuck ups Bev.

Glad you could see what I was getting at.

Yes I think my fuzzy brain is still working despite feeling all spaced out :o

PS. LOVE, LOVE, love your pics on FB. Good for you! x

Hope you're feeling better soon anyway, TR. I've never thought of you as being loaded btw, you certainly don't give it the "big I am" in anyway.

Aw thanks Alex. I was bought up not to boast about possessions or such like as its vulgar. Besides what does any of that signify really? All that matters is your Health and happiness!

You mean like boasting about a weekly wage or something :icon_lol:

I agree TR, it is vulgar. Health and Happiness is number 1. I know kids who had a load of stuff when I was a kid and I didnt, but I was always happy :(

Get well soon lass and try and relax, your BP is prob up because your pissed that its up :o

The flat??

Looks canny doesn't it? Can't wait to get moved in. Kids are excited about having a massive room each too. Cheers Bev.

You mean like boasting about a weekly wage or something :icon_lol:

I agree TR, it is vulgar. Health and Happiness is number 1. I know kids who had a load of stuff when I was a kid and I didnt, but I was always happy :(

Get well soon lass and try and relax, your BP is prob up because your pissed that its up :o

Yeah you're right, its a vicious circle isnt it?! Hey, at least I've found out about it, it gave me some symptoms. Many people don't know theirs is raised. Its a silent killer for sure.

Thank anyway :( I need a weekend in Broadway!!! :(

Yeah you're right, its a vicious circle isnt it?! Hey, at least I've found out about it, it gave me some symptoms. Many people don't know theirs is raised. Its a silent killer for sure.

Thank anyway :icon_lol: I need a weekend in Broadway!!! :o

Peak District for me for 3 days this weekend for 3 days of training and drinking coffee :(

The flat??

Looks canny doesn't it? Can't wait to get moved in. Kids are excited about having a massive room each too. Cheers Bev.

Yeah, wow! What a gorgeous place you've found Craig. Love it!

Thank anyway :icon_lol: I need a weekend in Broadway!!! :o

Peak District for me for 3 days this weekend for 3 days of training and drinking coffee :(

OH luverly! Lucky you. Is it forecast rain all weekend though? When you say training, do you mean Bike training?

I've cut right back on my coffee :(

We are off to Lydden hill racing this weekend.

Look at me, got a nice new flat... pathetic.

:(

did i bring it in the thread?

No, I did. I mentioned I liked the pics.

What's up Besty? Why would it be pathetic for anyone to show they are chuffed with their new home? I don't get it :o I'd be happy to be moving in there too.

PS, not with Craig of course :icon_lol: