A BIG fuck you!

Deano

Don't get why people are sticking up for him. Braging about earning £500 a week, then having a go at teenager for working in McDonalds? If I was 25 and made £500 a week I wouldn't go around braging about it.

Horrible cunt. Hope he never shows his face again.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus I go away for a weekend and all hell breaks loose.

Deano - you're being a right fanny - pay up or don't, it makes no odds to us really but prepare to be ridiculed for it if you don't. And this is not any 'team positive v team nasty' shite. If Gemmill, Alex, Dr Ken, Ant, Myself or anyone else for that matter made a bet and then didn't see it through then they'd too be ridiculed for it.

Bev, with all due respect your first offering in here was without the full picture. You claiming that Deano probably hadn't been in the thread in question simply wasn't the fact. We'd watched him going in and out of it many times since it was created hence why I posted what I did in there - something I think Peasepud & Gemmill challenged me for afterwards.

Given what's been said since, all he had to do was write something in there that said "Alreet lads, I'll be paying this up on Monday". He had plenty of opportunity to do it but he didn't. Instead he flounced in there and then even more so in here. He's the one who's blown it out of proportion and if the big fanny has flounced off as a result then he's an idiot.

Jesus I go away for a weekend and all hell breaks loose

:D Yeah, you best not go away again, if this is what happens.

Good job I made sure you were hanging around to deal with the mongs, eh Metal Mickey? :lol:

Deano - you're being a right fanny - pay up or don't, it makes no odds to us really but prepare to be ridiculed for it if you don't. And this is not any 'team positive v team nasty' shite. If Gemmill, Alex, Dr Ken, Ant, Myself or anyone else for that matter made a bet and then didn't see it through then they'd too be ridiculed for it.

Bev, with all due respect your first offering in here was without the full picture. You claiming that Deano probably hadn't been in the thread in question simply wasn't the fact. We'd watched him going in and out of it many times since it was created hence why I posted what I did in there - something I think Peasepud & Gemmill challenged me for afterwards.

Given what's been said since, all he had to do was write something in there that said "Alreet lads, I'll be paying this up on Monday". He had plenty of opportunity to do it but he didn't. Instead he flounced in there and then even more so in here. He's the one who's blown it out of proportion and if the big fanny has flounced off as a result then he's an idiot.

Craig, I didn't say he hadn't seen the thread. I knew he had, but so fucking what??!! Its his decision whether he posted in that thread or not. My gripe is people were making judgements and bitching at him regardless, even before Sept 1st was even out!! Its always the same on here lately.

If Deano doesnt pay up today then fair enough, I'll be the first to criticise him.

Craig, I didn't say he hadn't seen the thread. I knew he had, but so fucking what??!! Its his decision whether he posted in that thread or not. My gripe is people were making judgements and bitching at him regardless, even before Sept 1st was even out!! Its always the same on here lately.

If Deano doesnt pay up today then fair enough, I'll be the first to criticise him.

I think that Kevin has been F5'ing the donations site all morning and has just posted a £50 donation going in. I dont think he has a lot else going on his life but thats a bit odd iyam.

Don't get why people are sticking up for him. Braging about earning £500 a week, then having a go at teenager for working in McDonalds? If I was 25 and made £500 a week I wouldn't go around braging about it.

The teenager in question was being a prick of the highest order though tbf.

I like a bit of banter as much as the next guy but twats that act all tough behind internet message boards really get on my tits. If you wouldn't say something to someone's face then you shouldn't say it in here imo, and Kevin wouldn't come out with half the shite he spouts if you met him on the street.

I think that Kevin has been F5'ing the donations site all morning and has just posted a £50 donation going in. I dont think he has a lot else going on his life but thats a bit odd iyam.

Coming from the weirdo emailing israeli's asking to meet up because he suspects they're terrorists :D

I like a bit of banter as much as the next guy but twats that act all tough behind internet message boards really get on my tits. If you wouldn't say something to someone's face then you shouldn't say it in here imo, and Kevin wouldn't come out with half the shite he spouts if you met him on the street.

Who the fuck are you? :D

I agree, ye twat

Bev, I'm sure you're a nice woman, but Deano has been a prat for weeks. He's an arrogant arsehole who made claims of being articulate, despite not being able to differentiate between 'you're' and 'your' after having lived in an English-speaking country for 25 years. He also made claims of earning £500 a week. I earn fuck all and I still have enough to donate to charity regularly, and not on the back of stupid bets. I've donated over £100 to the SBR foundation, £50 is not much really for a one-off donation, yet this lad can't set aside 2% of his supposed monthly wage for an organisation he claims to care a lot about. He made the bet and upped the stakes, he should have been ready to donate. He should have been preparing in the last few days of the transfer window when it was clear he was going to lose that bet. Instead he insults everyone and fucks off. So should we really be feeling so sorry for him when it's pretty fucking obvious he had no intention of ever paying up? He talks shite constantly and expected it to be forgotten, he got caught with his pants down.

Emotive charity though - had he said he'd chuck £100 to a homeless charity, I doubt anyone would have given a shit.

And on the contrary, I think the issue IS that he'd been in there and chosen not to respond. People automatically read that (rightly or wrongly) as him sticking two fingers up at the reminder of his bet. It's a bit like doing a runner from the old bill when they've stopped you. By doing so, you're implying guilt that may or may not be true.

And I dare say that had it been about someone else, Deano would have been freely posting in support of them paying up.

To be honest, I've never had a major problem with the lad. I've never took him seriously, which probably helps like. That aside though, his rant at the start of this thread is basically him going mental because he was fucked off about losing that bet. I'm surprised anyone is reading it as anything else. He's childish as fuck as well. Always giving it the big 'un about so-and-so wouldn't say that to his face or whatever. He's brought all this on himself. I feel like I've devoted too much time to thinking about him already though tbh.

Coming from the weirdo emailing israeli's asking to meet up because he suspects they're terrorists :D

As i said, you're a bit odd and defintely a wee bit stupid. A bloke sent me a book which was returned to sender, i emailed him about getting the book he sent to me. He was french, he didnt learn to speak English in England so he didnt have an English accent when he spoke, he obviously didnt learn it in France either. You were meant to guess that. I cant spell everything out for you. I have a french colleague who speak english with a dutch accent because....

Duno why everyones trying to take the moral high ground now and blame me.

It's....cos you're a cunt.

I can't even remember what I said in this thread, so I'm not sure if I'm on Bev's naughty list. For the record though, anything that I say to people on here, I'd say to their faces but not before I'd put on a boxing clinic and smashed their face in.