The Dirty Dozen

Guest Your Name Here

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that Dekka will be given the questions well in advance too.

My bet would be that he'll be emailed the questions and given time with the PR lady to formulate an appropriate response. He's not brave enough or clever enough to risk being interviewed face to face.

Guest Your Name Here
I wonder what would happen if we got a question trending on twitter? Could Ryder ignore it? if he did then it would show it to be a farce.

Good idea...

I’ve talked a bit (OK, ranted a lot) about fighting back and see this as a small opportunity to do just that. Not by asking searching questions but by asking 12 questions as banal as Tecato’s pizza topping.

It’s not like any searching questions are going to get anything other than the usual spin cycle, might as well take the piss out of the latest PR stunt organised by the EC. Show them were not quite the thickos they take us for.

Guest Your Name Here
I'm sure that Dekka will be given the questions well in advance too.

My bet would be that he'll be emailed the questions and given time with the PR lady to formulate an appropriate response. He's not brave enough or clever enough to risk being interviewed face to face.

Yup. Without the option to ask follow-up questions the whole thing lacks any credibility. It’s nothing more than another opportunity for them to muddy the waters.

Ryder could send through inumerate questions but they'll answer their chosen ones in the nondescript, non-commital usual way. As already said, he probably has to submit them via email then sit whistfully staring at his inbox before a faceless reply comes his way a couple of days later.

I think PP's Twitter route is a great idea - definately worth giving it a shot .

YZ - fwiw i very much relate to the venom-tinged and obviously frustrated sentiment in what you're saying. Maybe its 'eyes wide open time folks'

If half had a bit of the spirit behind what you're saying maybe something can come of getting back at these jelly cocks in some way ?

I wonder what would happen if we got a question trending on twitter? Could Ryder ignore it? if he did then it would show it to be a farce.

Good idea...

I’ve talked a bit (OK, ranted a lot) about fighting back and see this as a small opportunity to do just that. Not by asking searching questions but by asking 12 questions as banal as Tecato’s pizza topping.

It’s not like any searching questions are going to get anything other than the usual spin cycle, might as well take the piss out of the latest PR stunt organised by the EC. Show them were not quite the thickos they take us for.

Even though I'm not Twittered up, I like this idea.

Are you thinking banal, as in pizza topping, or tangential, like his view on how the Libya situation will impact the Serie A?

1.Where has the money from the outgoing transfers gone??

2. Stop bullshitting you cunt wheres it gone??

3. What the fuck do you know about running a football club??

4. How much does Pardew owe you?

5.Has Pardew tried to fuck your wife??

6. Has Pardew tried to fuck fattys wife??

7. Have you bought any of the following of Nile Ranger,Guns,Drugs,Bitches??

8. Is it true your a cunt?? If no please state why??

9. Without laughing say the following, Shola and Best are top premiership strikers

10. Whats Ashleys address

11. Is Ashley allergic to anything that could have a serious effect on his health?

12. He hasnt left you NUFC in his will has he??

Edited by jaythesouthernmag

Good idea...

Are you thinking banal, as in pizza topping, or tangential, like his view on how the Libya situation will impact the Serie A?

Being a cockney, does he like jellied eels?

1) What is your reaction to the fact that most geordies would rather see you tortured than gadaffi?

2) This answer and question session is equivalent to one's mother being raped, and then then the rapist providing an opportunity to answer some of the questions of how and why things took place. So my question is why are you doing this, you pretentious, insulting c*ck sucker.

3) Does CT work for you undercover?

4) Are you oblivious to the anger and frustration felt by toon fans over the last few years?

5) Can you employ deadman as a scout?

1. Should Marathon have been renamed Snickers?

2. How does he feel about the colour yellow?

3. Does he swim in the sea in Britain?

4. Is it ever acceptable to fart in a lift?

5. Favourite season of the year?

6. Daylight saving - yes or no?

7. Favourite tipple?

8. Puppies or kittens?

9. Dream car?

10. Prefer tennis or cricket?

11. Favourite music?

12. Address, make of car, number plate, daily routine, security arrangements?

Whatever happened to nobody but the manager talking to the press?

Fucking idiots.

Still, its certain to provide mmore entries for the compendium which has been running dry recently with their sensible policy of saying nowt.

Here's the Chronicle's pick of the questions:

1. When did you first realise that you are an unparallelled genius?

2. How did you manage to go from success in business to success in football with such ease?

3. Of all your brilliant signings, which is the best?

4. Who is your favourite North East journalist with the initials LR?

5. How have you managed to stay so down to earth?

6. Have you ever seen a mackem in Milan, Santon hasn't ohohohoho?

The rest to follow, with answers, when published.

The Chronicle: HARD HITTING INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM FROM THE BEST JOURNALISTS IN THE COUNTRY AND LEE RYDER

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Here's the Chronicle's pick of the questions:

1. When did you first realise that you are an unparallelled genius?

2. How did you manage to go from success in business to success in football with such ease?

3. Of all your brilliant signings, which is the best?

4. Who is your favourite North East journalist with the initials LR?

5. How have you managed to stay so down to earth?

6. Have you ever seen a mackem in Milan, Santon hasn't ohohohoho?

The rest to follow, with answers, when published.

The Chronicle: HARD HITTING INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM FROM THE BEST JOURNALISTS IN THE COUNTRY AND LEE RYDER

"Mr. Llambias: your chairmanship seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?"

Edited by citizenerased

Good idea...

Although Im in the "show it to be the farce it is" camp that YNH talks about, I think getting a hugely asked "what colour pants do you wear" would mean that Ryder didnt include it for that very reason, ie we want serious questions.

One question, RT'd to include @lee_ryder and @MSIDouglas in it that is a serious hard hitting one.

Maybe, just "how much money is set aside for a striker in January?"

Can you assure the fans that NUFC is receiving the Market rate for advertising spaces and branding in the ground from SD?

I'm still not convinced YNH is right about this as it is not tax efficient. However, it's fundamental to whether he allows NUFC to maximise it's revenues as an independent concern within his business empire or if it is subsumed by other interests.

One of the best ideas I've read for getting back at the fat bastard for all he's done was in the comments on a blog the other day. Some kid suggested that all the fans should take a JJB sports bag into the next televised home game and hold them up throughout the game. Considering how much FCB has put into plastering his shit all over the ground, and the fact him and Dave Whelan hate each other I thought it would be great.

Imagine seeing 45000 JJB sports bags being held up all over the ground in a televised game, he'd be fucking seething. I've no doubt if you contacted Dave Whelan and asked him for the bags he'd supply you as well just to get back at Ashley plus all the free advertising. All it would take is a few kids dotted around the streets on the way to the ground dishing them out, I reckon every fan would be up for it and those who weren't aren't NUFC fans imo.

One of the best ideas I've read for getting back at the fat bastard for all he's done was in the comments on a blog the other day. Some kid suggested that all the fans should take a JJB sports bag into the next televised home game and hold them up throughout the game. Considering how much FCB has put into plastering his shit all over the ground, and the fact him and Dave Whelan hate each other I thought it would be great.

Imagine seeing 45000 JJB sports bags being held up all over the ground in a televised game, he'd be fucking seething. I've no doubt if you contacted Dave Whelan and asked him for the bags he'd supply you as well just to get back at Ashley plus all the free advertising. All it would take is a few kids dotted around the streets on the way to the ground dishing them out, I reckon every fan would be up for it and those who weren't aren't NUFC fans imo.

However childish that may seem, it's an EXCELLENT idea. The fat bloke would be absolutely seething.

Guest Your Name Here

Good idea...

Although Im in the "show it to be the farce it is" camp that YNH talks about, I think getting a hugely asked "what colour pants do you wear" would mean that Ryder didnt include it for that very reason, ie we want serious questions.

One question, RT'd to include @lee_ryder and @MSIDouglas in it that is a serious hard hitting one.

Maybe, just "how much money is set aside for a striker in January?"

Alas, this is true. Plus you can only ask a question if you are registered with the EC, and despite saying they will ask the 12 most popular questions they back track later on in the article to ‘the selected’ questions.

The EC should be able to come up with 12 questions that get to the heart of the issues at SJP without having to ask the supporters anything. They’re supposed to be professional journalists for fucks sake, not messenger boys.

Guest Your Name Here
Can you assure the fans that NUFC is receiving the Market rate for advertising spaces and branding in the ground from SD?

I'm still not convinced YNH is right about this as it is not tax efficient. However, it's fundamental to whether he allows NUFC to maximise it's revenues as an independent concern within his business empire or if it is subsumed by other interests.

I’d be suprised if that question wasn’t on the unofficial blacklist. Even, if it's not we wouldn't get a straight answer.

However childish that may seem, it's an EXCELLENT idea. The fat bloke would be absolutely seething.

Childish, but we all know how petty he is. It would piss him off no end if it was organised properly.