For those in relationships.

Park Life

What to do?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was out with Lou at some comedy last night.

It's not Lou who's succumbed to your animal magnetism is it, lothario? :lol:

<_< no, not at all. Just brought it up as she's an example of the women that have been so appalled at Gemmill's misogyny they've left this place. HE really is an awful bastard.

What can I say? I run a tight ship here.

You know what they say about Sailors.... <_< Oh and you definitely wouldn't be tight sunshine

Edited by The Fish

If Mags was the 40 something yank lass, who supported the toon cos she had a crush on some mackem teacher from Durham years ago in America, who happened to support us, then aye she was a mug.

I coached about 30miles away from her in connecticut and she kept sending me PM's to meet up. She then accused me on here of trying to get into her pants :lol:

If Mags was the 40 something yank lass, who supported the toon cos she had a crush on some mackem teacher from Durham years ago in America, who happened to support us, then aye she was a mug.

I coached about 30miles away from her in connecticut and she kept sending me PM's to meet up. She then accused me on here of trying to get into her pants :lol:

They always do that. :D

What a psycho, looked frigid to me. She looked the type of lass who it's never quite happened for.

She once said to me if all Newcastle fans were like me she wouldn't even entertain the idea of supporting the club. They're all like amish on the east coast of America I read somewhere.

What a psycho, looked frigid to me. She looked the type of lass who it's never quite happened for.

She once said to me if all Newcastle fans were like me she wouldn't even entertain the idea of supporting the club. They're all like amish on the east coast of America I read somewhere.

I love your sweeping generalizations :D, and i'm being serious too, never fails to get a chuckle.

Aye I remember that! :D

Hoyed her pic up and got the hump because no-one fawned over her iirc?

Seemed she was never a fan of me, the moody slunt.

:lol: find that link if you can

:lol: find that link if you can

I could be wrong! It was ages ago but I definitely remember there being a discussion when she'd put a pic up.

Mags was alright, one of my lot piercings and tattoos but a bit to hairy for my liking (more than a landing strip)!

Truth be known she Pm'd me* that Jonathon wasn't as big as he claimed and his performance was more Victa than Briggs and Stratton :lol:

* Ok that's an absolute lie but her hood is pierced for those that go that way.