Toontastic agony aunts & uncles.

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Agree with Parky. You've got to view the whole situation as an opportunity. The one good thing to come out of losing the love of a good woman is gaing the love of another. There are plenty out there. And now you can do more than just look now you're a single man again. Exciting times ahead, once the pain has subsided, which it will. Embrace it, be confident, be yourself and the right woman will turn up.

I know you said you feel you're getting on a bit and don't fancy the clubbing or bar scene but make sure you get a few drunken one night stands chalked up before you settle down again!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mate of mine goes on all those 'flirt text' setups towards the shady spectrum of Freeview channels . Proper tramps nest . Littered with shags -although he's got no shame or inbuilt quality control . He got 'texting' some old boiler who was clearly a bored housewife hooked on the Lambrini . Good few years older than him and a complete horror according to him . Within an hour or two of making initial contact, he met up with her at a venue that was within walking distance and between where they each lived * After what must've been the most basal of courtships, he ended up riding her .

* in the allotments at Seaton Burn :anal:

in broad daylight :jesuswept:

Aye I can vouch first hand that internet dating is the way to go. The place I met my lass wasn't a dating site but an early version of social media. Chatted for a few months, finally met up and we've been together for nearly 5 years now. All good :)

Give it a whirl Dr K. Thing to keep in mind is it's natural to think everyone else gets on and you're out on your own. But in reality, you're all in the same boat and any lass that takes your fancy will be as nervous as you are.

Aye I can vouch first hand that internet dating is the way to go. The place I met my lass wasn't a dating site but an early version of social media. Chatted for a few months, finally met up and we've been together for nearly 5 years now. All good :)

Give it a whirl Dr K. Thing to keep in mind is it's natural to think everyone else gets on and you're out on your own. But in reality, you're all in the same boat and any lass that takes your fancy will be as nervous as you are.

Wise words.

You've already had some sound advice Dr.K. All I can add is there are lots of single ladeeez around, so go for it and put yourself out there to meet them!

Shame you don't live down here as I know several ladies who I could set you up with!

Bev, you've gone all snot-coloured! :lol:

HeHe :happygirl: Just having a play with the colours! (The green looks quite good if you're using the dark skin)! Though I prefer this orange, as orange and Black are our race colours :thumbup:

Bev, you've gone all snot-coloured! :lol:

HeHe :happygirl: Just having a play with the colours! (The green looks quite good if you're using the dark skin)! Though I prefer this orange, as orange and Black are our race colours :thumbup:

Orange is easier on the eyes on the white background, definitely..

You've already had some sound advice Dr.K. All I can add is there are lots of single ladeeez around, so go for it and put yourself out there to meet them!

Shame you don't live down here as I know several ladies who I could set you up with!

Aaaaand Fist jumps back in his car for another impromptu trip down South…

A genuine thanks to all, lads & lasses. Going to have a day or two to turn myself round. I'm lucky that I've got good folks, freinds and hobbies that I can throw myself into. I think Chez is right, that seeing it with my own eyes was the hammer blow. That and that she's obviously come to terms with it a lot quicker than I have.

Give it a week or two and I'll be prowling these dating sites.

Thanks again all.

A mate of mine has just started using a dating site. He didn't have a clue what he should put on so we recruited the wife of one of our mates to write his profile for him. Worked a treat as she knew his qualities and also wrote it knowing what ladies want to hear. He's currently fighting them off with a shitty stick.

A genuine thanks to all, lads & lasses. Going to have a day or two to turn myself round. I'm lucky that I've got good folks, freinds and hobbies that I can throw myself into. I think Chez is right, that seeing it with my own eyes was the hammer blow. That and that she's obviously come to terms with it a lot quicker than I have.

Give it a week or two and I'll be prowling these dating sites.

Thanks again all.

24 hours later, recovered from the emotional shock of seeing ex with new partner and already thinking of better things.

Lad.