Andy Carroll

KeithJ

Like 2J said to me the other day, they're basically prepared to blame everybody bar Dalglish. Good tbh because they won't get anywhere with him imo. A little bit like Bruce at the mackems.

Aye, they all laughed at us when we brought back Keegan yet their blind to see it was an even bigger mistake bringing bag Dalglish.

Did you stick something in the Google Norwegian translator too?

:lol:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would we sacrifice our current game plan to accommodate Carroll into the system though?

All very well he had a great two seasons for us (albeit one in the championship) but we're actually doing better without him. We're more fluid in our attacking play - looking to stretch teams with pace and our passing play rather than relying on Barton to ping balls onto Carroll's bonce for every chance.

Better off staying at the Bin Dippers tbh as Pardew wouldn't play him.

Like 2J said to me the other day, they're basically prepared to blame everybody bar Dalglish. Good tbh because they won't get anywhere with him imo. A little bit like Bruce at the mackems.

Its good though that the media have been fair and evenhanded in calling them deluded messiah chasers and idiots for wanting Dalgslish back again like us with Keegan...oh no wait they've done none of that because they're clueless arseholes!

As the Swansea keeper said the other day, people are starting to think if you stop Suarez or he has an off day their team does pretty much fuck all, i haven't seen enough of them to say thats definitely the case, but i'd love to see them have a run of games with him injured!

If Gerard gets back to playing regularly, you'll see a different Liverpool.

As the Swansea keeper said the other day, people are starting to think if you stop Suarez or he has an off day their team does pretty much fuck all, i haven't seen enough of them to say thats definitely the case, but i'd love to see them have a run of games with him injured!

Arsenal without RvP, too. They're very much the definition of a one man team.

RVP and Vermeelen i think and they are massively reduced, and since both of them don't have the best injury records then they could hit trouble. Without RVP they struggle for enough goals and without Vermeelen some of the defending is shocking for a team of their standards.

RVP and Vermeelen i think and they are massively reduced, and since both of them don't have the best injury records then they could hit trouble. Without RVP they struggle for enough goals and without Vermeelen some of the defending is shocking for a team of their standards.

I`d actually pay serious money ( weeks worth of deano billy big bucks income) for Luis Suarez to get injured. They`d be fucked...

Until the January window when they will spend big again... honestly there is no way to keep up with such a club. They are spending 100 million pounds for fun until they get a team of suarez`es and Silvas... and give two fucks if they get a few flops along the way...