Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye me too, we're still not sure if we'll lose Cisse and Ba to the ACON and with 4 competitions and the inevitable injuries that will crop up through the season having a player capable of the level Carroll can produce will be valuable.

more this

england-sweden-first-goal-carroll.jpg

Less this

Andy-Carroll-Dive.jpg

I think most would but I can't see Liverpool selling him for 25 mill less they paid for him after just 18 months

2J wouldn't cos Carroll made him cry real, salty tears when he left. ;)

If Liverpool dont sell him for 10m this summer that means they have to play him and he has to score goals otherwise it doesnt make any sense financially. If he stays and doesnt play, then his price goes down. If they dont want him long-term, he has to play and score enough for the price to go up and then get rid of him. Or they keep him and leave him on the bench, in which case they should sell him now.

Whichever way you look at it, if he is not part of their plans, selling him for a certain price makes sense. That could be as low as 10m.

If we got him back for 10m then we should sell a dvd about the whole thing next to the 7-1 spurs, 5-0 manure and 5-1 mackems in the club shop.

Bonus feature entitled: Ashley - where IS the 25m?

2J wouldn't cos Carroll made him cry real, salty tears when he left. ;)

Nah I actually still rate him as a player but I don't think he suits the way we play anymore, and I don't think he'd return to not be guaranteed a place in the first team.

With the personnel we have got 4-3-3 is clearly our best formation as was demonstrated last season, so to change a formation for Carroll (who I don't think is as good as Ba or Cisse) would be absolutely absurd.

People talk about the 4-3-3 as though it was employed against a variety of sides and styles and always worked.

I may be mistaken but that formation was deployed against mainly the weaker sides in the league, no? Or was at least successful against the west broms etc? I may be wrong like.

I think most would but I can't see Liverpool selling him for £25 mill less they paid for him after just 18 months

With the way that clubs value players as "assets" it would be a staggering loss for them to sell at anything less than 25 million right now. That simply isn't going to happen, which is why you see a loan move being touted. You get the wages off the books but you retain the asset. Only a loan move makes sense for Andy- especially because a really strong season could recoup some of his value.

I think it would be a mistake to bring him back here. A player like that is going to look for first-team football or he'd just fight at Liverpool. We shouldn't offer first-team football.

Think about what I told you on October 22nd 2010. *Touches nose* People are definitely round the table, not him though he's still away.

Let's just hope it's not an exchange plus cash deal with one of our big boys. *touches wood*.

Let's just hope it's not an exchange plus cash deal with one of our big boys. *touches wood*.

I'm sworn to secrecy so I'm not going in to details, but the source I trust 10000%, and where he got it from well, the man commands respect. All I know is there's a table, they're at one end, we're at the other with a blank piece of paper.

Are Liverpool "they" ?

It's fair to say they're a North West team with many supporters with a penchant to wear low quality sports clothing on nights out yes.

Same source who told you about Tiote's move?

No and not the same source who told me Pardew was coming 7 weeks before he did, and before anyone had even mentioned his name neither.

So that's utterly meaningless then?

Just some vague Saturday morning attention seeking you can claim to be "right" about if something does happen that will never come up again if nothing does.