Manchester United v Newcastle United

McFaul

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pressure must be getting to fergie, looks like the league is Citys to lose and there is a slim chance they might slip up in basel on wednesday.

Watched the game on Sportklub Slovenia and the commantator was very pro Newcastle.......makes a nice change

there's only 5 points between the two Manchesters. Let's not go overboard here. I could easily imagine Man U ending up with it again still.

Five points between them despite MUFC being 5 points better off now than they were this time last season, when they won the league.

Aye, was just thinking that. Also very much doubt Spurs would get turned over at home by Man C if they played them now too. Not that you get the luxury to pick and choose the fixtures, but just purely as a matter of fact.

Just been reading the chronicle and it was going on about fergie being a miserable, one eyed cunt as we all know, talking shite about the match, but it also said he'd slagged off toon fans and the tyneside media in his program notes, anyone know what that was about?

"Fans are hard to please, especially on Tyneside.

"The local media have created an expectancy hard to match in reality."

"I have long believed some journalists in the North-East have assumed a bigger role than is normal to rest of country."

"They have exerted too much influence without being responsible of the consequences - except to heap more criticism on club and the manager."

"I have long believed some journalists in the North-East have assumed a bigger role than is normal to rest of country."

"They have exerted too much influence without being responsible of the consequences - except to heap more criticism on club and the manager."

Cheers, its actually nowhere near as bad as the shite he's come out with after the match to be fair! Apart from the hard to please jibe which is bollocks and the sort of thing trundled out by every hack and nobody in football, you'd think he'd know better.

Taggart.

"Alan had a lot to prove when he was given the job last December.

"Everyone is now hailing him up there as the new Messiah - even if they didn't say so at the time of his appointment."

What a cock.

Edited by Jonny2J

I'm glad though because it means he sees us as a threat. Not to their league title but as a side who can take points off them and beat them up here. They were pre-match comments in the programme I believe.

Taggart.

"Alan had a lot to prove when he was given the job last December.

"Everyone is now hailing him up there as the new Messiah - even if they didn't say so at the time of his appointment."

What a cock.

Where's this?