Manchester United v Newcastle United

McFaul

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a pathetic excuse

"that one decision a season that goes against us has cost us the league more than once"

pillock

number of man u fans Ive seen bitching a moaning about it is unreal until its pointed out that they get shite decision after decision in their favour

He (and they) are full of more shite than anyone out there, even if you put aside the fact they have had decades of everything going their way decision wise, to actually claim one decision costs you a league is beyond embarrassing, but again the interviewer fails to grow a pair and explain to him the other 37 games and the whole 90 mins of that game might dictate who wins the title!

He had some good moments but he strikes me as the sort of player you wouldn't want battling against relegation. Seems to just switch off at times which is annoying when everyone else appears to be giving 100%.

I agree, he seems half-arsed and that doesn't improve how the fans perceive him, of course.

He had some good moments but he strikes me as the sort of player you wouldn't want battling against relegation. Seems to just switch off at times which is annoying when everyone else appears to be giving 100%.

He strikes me as the sort of player you wouldn't want.

He strikes me as one of his crosses goes towards the box

You have to put his comments into context though. Pardew saying he thought we were the better team in the first half, Alex standing there listening to that shit after failing to score on 100% sitters, a penalty that was never a penalty, and fuming because he lost 2 points. In that situation, I dont think saying " I wonder what game he was at" is insulting at all. Its just a manager defending his team and disagreeing, beats me how people find that "sad" and "disgraceful".

Donning my tin hat.

You have to put his comments into context though. Pardew saying he thought we were the better team in the first half, Alex standing there listening to that shit after failing to score on 100% sitters, a penalty that was never a penalty, and fuming because he lost 2 points. In that situation, I dont think saying " I wonder what game he was at" is insulting at all. Its just a manager defending his team and disagreeing, beats me how people find that "sad" and "disgraceful".

Donning my tin hat.

The context is he is a graceless cantakerous old twat who never has and never will give his opponents an iota of credit.

It's him being a bitter arsehole but good tbh, because the only time he's nice about us or anyone else is when he's being a patronising twat after his team have just beaten us.

It's him being a bitter arsehole but good tbh, because the only time he's nice about us or anyone else is when he's being a patronising twat after his team have just beaten us.

Spot on. Far better him ranting and twisting on when we've got a point down there than the big smile, pat on the head, here's bit of toffee for the Geordies and thanks for three points lads.

Cant disagree there :lol: But I fail to see what was so disgraceful about it. He was annoyed and frustrated and responded to pardews " we were the best team in the first half". He is a cock but I can understand his reaction.

They had marginally better chances in the first half but the stats were 52/48 in our favour, and we looked more composed on the ball than they did, we did as well. We had a degree of control in the first half, and we don't have a squad worth £500m, with more glory hunters than any other club in the world bankrolling us.

I think it's brilliant we scored with a dodgy penalty which was shown to be wrong. I like it better than if it had proved to be the right decision. It's what the cheating fuckers deserve.

Exactly, see below. I must've sensed what was to come, but fuck them, they even themselves out....only they don't we're probably still owed a few more off the cunts.

I remember going there and getting a 0-0. Georgiadis played that day. Thats all I really remember.

I'd honestly forgotten that he ever existed till you mentioned him there. All I remember of him is him playing in a European game (I think).

Scored with his cock against Everton in the FACQF 4-1 win that's my only memory of him.

Had a canny tan when he arrived but looked practically grey by that match.

We've had a few draws down there down the years as it happens, even when we've been shite. Was it under Souness or Roeder when we drew 0-0 and Jenas hit the bar?

Robson. Woodgate played his best game for the toon that night, and we should've had a penalty as well Barthez just kicked Shearer over and the ref gave him fuck all.

I personally think its great to see sack face having a whinge. Like someone else said if he's whinging he's losing. Expect to hear more of it as the title continues to slip away.

It seems to be a trait of top managers actually. Wenger, Fergie, Mourinho, Villas Boas, Rafa. It's in line with top strikers appealing for corners when they mis-queue a shot and it ends up on the second tier. It's a defence mechanism for those with massive egos who feel they have to deflect attention away from the fact that they fucked up.

Most of the coverage in the papers mainly concentrated on the penalty incident, which is shocking, but not surprising. There was one good piece though - the match report in the Sunday Times. Basically said we deserved the point, were more than matching Manure in the first half and produced yet another great performance. It was also mentioned how good a team Pardew was building here.

If you've subscribed to the Times, have a look, the only match report worth reading this weekend. IIRC one of the Mirror's pieces was the worst match report written in the history of English football, nothing in it apart from Rednose's comments and Manure-arselicking.

Most of the coverage in the papers mainly concentrated on the penalty incident, which is shocking, but not surprising. There was one good piece though - the match report in the Sunday Times. Basically said we deserved the point, were more than matching Manure in the first half and produced yet another great performance. It was also mentioned how good a team Pardew was building here.

If you've subscribed to the Times, have a look, the only match report worth reading this weekend. IIRC one of the Mirror's pieces was the worst match report written in the history of English football, nothing in it apart from Rednose's comments and Manure-arselicking.

The Sun gave us an excellent write up. Only article on the game where they didn't include 'United' when referring to ManUre.

The Sun gave us an excellent write up. Only article on the game where they didn't include 'United' when referring to ManUre.

Neil Custis is a toon fan that's why.

Most of the coverage in the papers mainly concentrated on the penalty incident, which is shocking, but not surprising. There was one good piece though - the match report in the Sunday Times. Basically said we deserved the point, were more than matching Manure in the first half and produced yet another great performance. It was also mentioned how good a team Pardew was building here. If you've subscribed to the Times, have a look, the only match report worth reading this weekend. IIRC one of the Mirror's pieces was the worst match report written in the history of English football, nothing in it apart from Rednose's comments and Manure-arselicking.

OK, haven't seen the Sun tbh. But apart from that, even some of the "quality" papers were pathetic (Guardian, Independent).

MOTD called them "United" when giving the teams :nono:

Fighting a losing battle tbh

de facto national team outside of international competitions (so 99.9% of the time in other words). Yet 'every ones against them' and its only other teams that are obscene when they spend massive money. Their free media PR is literally worth tens if not hundreds of millions £'s per year. Fucking do one Ferguson.