Manchester United v Newcastle United

McFaul

Ferguson can fuck off "one of the worst decisions I've ever seen.." they get one of them every 5 games man the stupid cunt. That decision when Howards kicked Shearer over was a worse decision than that, there was no angle that could say it was anything but a pen that one. Feared the worse when Jonas was sent off and Perch come on but to use an Anal quote we were "plucky" and I thought we merited a draw at a side who when you think about it, were the second best team in the world in 2010/2011. Guthrie's continuity play was very very good, and I don't like him as a player, but I thought he was an unsung hero yesterday.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there yesterday in corporate hospitality. Think I may have upset some of the neighbouring 'united' 'supporters'. Couldn't sit on my hands :). What a fantastic battling performance, hats off to Pardew and team. It's weird that I'm enjoying football as much as I have in a decade and hate the owner so much.

more disgusting highlights, this time on soccer saturday. didn't show any of our first half chances. only the collocini effort and the pen. then the analysis is all about the pen decision. fair play though to vinnie jones for saying we're back where we belong

Was there yesterday in corporate hospitality. Think I may have upset some of the neighbouring 'united' 'supporters'. Couldn't sit on my hands :). What a fantastic battling performance, hats off to Pardew and team. It's weird that I'm enjoying football as much as I have in a decade and hate the owner so much.

Where were you sat? I was in with the mancs and there were some Mags in corporate a bit back from where I was who were getting well under their skin. Quality stuff.

it may even have been in this thread that someone pointed out when lawro said "colo was just a second quicker than rooney, nothing wrong with it"

forgetting that going in "a second" late is what got jonas sent off but apparently its fine when its rooney and hes kicking someone on the ground

@mancmag. Was in the north stand middle tier somewhere, there were newcastle fans all around us as well. Was thinking about giving you a bell after the game but felt I was a bit too tired (pissed)! Just off for the train now as it happens, great weekend.

it may even have been in this thread that someone pointed out when lawro said "colo was just a second quicker than rooney, nothing wrong with it"

forgetting that going in "a second" late is what got jonas sent off but apparently its fine when its rooney and hes kicking someone on the ground

Aye, as I said last night, if they're both on their feet and going for a 50/50 and Rooney is as late then it's at least a yellow. But because Colo was on the floor then apparently it's all okay.

Just got back. Was down there yesterday and had tickets in one of the lounges, so sat with their lot in the comfy seats.

They're still unbelievably bitter about Shearer, thats one thing. I as saying to a few "just let it go man, fuck sake". They still have a huge dislike for us and it stems from when we were fighting at the top under KK along with the whole Shearer thing. As a club, they are on a different planet to us, but by fuck they have no class.

As to the game, I thought the first half was pretty even. I was disappointed at HBA running up to Rooney when the come together of him and Colo was little or nothing. All HBA managed to do was get himself booked and give their fans and players a lift. Still, decent first half.

Second half went a bit mental. For one, I know all thats being said about the pen, but very little seems to be said about the free kick that lead to their opener. At the time I didnt think it a foul not that I could see like. But even on Motd I thought it was very soft. There were numerous small fouls that we should have had our way and didnt and then the penalty which even at the time I said wasnt. Shocking decision like but that was the game all the way through. Bad decisions on both sides. I said to the lad I was with I thought we would lose a player. Had too many on a yellow in what was becoming a heated game. Of those on a yellow I thought HBA would be the one to go and was surprised, but had little issue with the card for Jonas.

But down to ten men with 10m to go, I said its gonna be tough letting ManU come at you for that long and I fully expected them to win it then. I cant believe how well we kept them out. Fantastic though nervy to watch.

Best part of the whole game was kept for the end though. When they got the "winner" there was a lass behind us who really shoved it in our face. She shoved us and ruffled hair laughing etc while those around her laughed. tell you what, when we realised it wasnt given. I hadnt even seen the flag or knew why at that point. Well we were killing ourselves. We done the same thing back to the lass and were pissing ourselves laughing. Those around us didnt seem to see the funny side apart from, to be fair, the lasses lad who took it in good humour.

Most of the fans around us started the usual "dirty cheating Geordies" and "we always get a shit ref", stunning really all things considered. But turned into a cracking game.

Ba's so cool he takes penalties with his wrong foot.

Tell you what, I was sat just up from him taking that. Was like taking one at the Gallowgate for a visiting team. Done immensely well to keep calm, ignore their fans and slot that away.

Just got back. Was down there yesterday and had tickets in one of the lounges, so sat with their lot in the comfy seats.

They're still unbelievably bitter about Shearer, thats one thing. I as saying to a few "just let it go man, fuck sake". They still have a huge dislike for us and it stems from when we were fighting at the top under KK along with the whole Shearer thing. As a club, they are on a different planet to us, but by fuck they have no class.

As to the game, I thought the first half was pretty even. I was disappointed at HBA running up to Rooney when the come together of him and Colo was little or nothing. All HBA managed to do was get himself booked and give their fans and players a lift. Still, decent first half.

Second half went a bit mental. For one, I know all thats being said about the pen, but very little seems to be said about the free kick that lead to their opener. At the time I didnt think it a foul not that I could see like. But even on Motd I thought it was very soft. There were numerous small fouls that we should have had our way and didnt and then the penalty which even at the time I said wasnt. Shocking decision like but that was the game all the way through. Bad decisions on both sides. I said to the lad I was with I thought we would lose a player. Had too many on a yellow in what was becoming a heated game. Of those on a yellow I thought HBA would be the one to go and was surprised, but had little issue with the card for Jonas.

But down to ten men with 10m to go, I said its gonna be tough letting ManU come at you for that long and I fully expected them to win it then. I cant believe how well we kept them out. Fantastic though nervy to watch.

Best part of the whole game was kept for the end though. When they got the "winner" there was a lass behind us who really shoved it in our face. She shoved us and ruffled hair laughing etc while those around her laughed. tell you what, when we realised it wasnt given. I hadnt even seen the flag or knew why at that point. Well we were killing ourselves. We done the same thing back to the lass and were pissing ourselves laughing. Those around us didnt seem to see the funny side apart from, to be fair, the lasses lad who took it in good humour.

Most of the fans around us started the usual "dirty cheating Geordies" and "we always get a shit ref", stunning really all things considered. But turned into a cracking game.

I was annoyed at him at the time too, but watching the incident later again Rooney's second kick at Colo was shocking and I cant help but like HBA for going up there and calling the guy mental to his face.

I like Collocini but sometimes there's a part of me wishes he'd find his inner "Passarella" and really chin some cunt - Rooney would have been a good start.

(not withstanding it would have cost us the game but still)

Indeed. Shows he cares.

Can understand why he got booked though. Not sure how Rooney got away with it.

Rooney typically does the exact same thing several times in each game and never gets penalised.

In fact, their whole team does it now I think about it :lol:

Didn't Van der Sar run from his goal to do it once last season too?

"Credit to them for putting bodies on the line but we slaughtered them - we just couldn't get the result."

Who said that?

The "slaughter" occured when we were down to 10 men.

Yup, completely agree with that.

I felt pretty comfortable for the majority of that match to be honest, at least in comparison to the Man City game. I never thought we'd get anything out of the Man City game. Even when we went behind yesterday I could still see us getting an equaliser.

A lot of people associated with Man Utd are blinkered and expect things to go their way. When they don't, they come across as biased and bitter and rather petty.

@mancmag. Was in the north stand middle tier somewhere, there were newcastle fans all around us as well. Was thinking about giving you a bell after the game but felt I was a bit too tired (pissed)! Just off for the train now as it happens, great weekend.

I wasn't a million miles away as I was in the corner of the East but it must have been another box the one I saw. To be fair they were only celebrating the goal, they hadn't been acting the dicks during the game, but the abuse they got when they did they just gave it back from then on (and rightly so). Funny as owt. Quality because the thing is if it'd have been in the seats they'd have been hoyed out instantly but because corporate boxes are obviously worth so much the stewards cant do anything and they could just call everyone worse than shit without any comeback. The scenes after the goal was disallowed at the end were priceless.

I was straight back home after the game and then off out afterwards so you'd have got no sense out of me anyway I was completely ruined. Still am. Wise choice not phoning as I'd no doubt have been a liability. :lol:

That's a SAF quote. Not sure who he's trying to fool. Seems a bit off his game lately.

Man City have rattled him

Aye. Thing is Man U have come on as well since last season. 5 points better off or summat. They haven't in terms of team/personnel though as they've got a makeshift central mid (amongst other things)-so he knows he's getting more out of them than even he might expect and yet City are still out there ahead. That's his worry.

This year it has to be City's to throw away. That's still very possible of course and Man U will be there to step in if they do, but I think Fergie thinks its out of their hands already in November, hence why he's narked to fuck. :D