Manchester United v Newcastle United

McFaul

Given how often these things go the other way and nothing is said, it makes me cringe to see how much Man Utd fans (and their manager) are moaning about the penalty decision.

Sums them up perfectly, they have had decade after decade of getting everything from refs and as soon as one goes against them they cry like the spoilt bastards they are. Also one of the saddest things in football is the way their fans still to this day continually do chants about Shearer when we play them. Such is the arrogance of them that the idea a player turned the mighty manu down to play elsewhere means it eats away at them even now. He came here and won fuck all whilst they won countless trophies and yet the sad fuckers still whinge about it because he dared to say no to the theatre of dreams and that bunch of self obsessed wankers.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given how often these things go the other way and nothing is said, it makes me cringe to see how much Man Utd fans (and their manager) are moaning about the penalty decision.

Sums them up perfectly, they have had decade after decade of getting everything from refs and as soon as one goes against them they cry like the spoilt bastards they are. Also one of the saddest things in football is the way their fans still to this day continually do chants about Shearer when we play them. Such is the arrogance of them that the idea a player turned the mighty manu down to play elsewhere means it eats away at them even now. He came here and won fuck all whilst they won countless trophies and yet the sad fuckers still whinge about it because he dared to say no to the theatre of dreams and that bunch of self obsessed wankers.

I have to say I agree with Stevie on most things but I just don't get why he doesn't hate those cunts as much as I do.

Ben Arfa looked like a player feeling his way back to fitness today, which he still is. Only his second start in the league for us and was playing in a tricky role. A bit concerned about his lack of pace, hope that is fitness not injury related. Need to remember that he is alao coming back from two injuries but I was a bit disappointed with his overall performance but that's because I really want him to succeed. Objectively, not amazing but he will get better.

I want to see him continue in the team when we get back to playing the lesser teams. He has been over-hyped a tad but the "feeling his way back" line will only last so long imo - there have been glimpses to whet the appetite but I want more.

He hasn't been within 30 yards of goal with the ball at his left foot in a yard or two of space in either of the last two games. His ability to strike a ball is exceptional so I hope he finds that space in the games we have coming up. I agree with Parky, he needs 6 or 7 starts before we will really see his ability.

I have to say I agree with Stevie on most things but I just don't get why he doesn't hate those cunts as much as I do.

They are laughable. When i went to the semi final at Cardiff under Souness, it was after the match and remember they had twatted us and as i say Shearer had come here and won nowt whilst they had success we can only dream off and i got stuck in amongst most of their fans for a good while and to a man they did fuck all but chant about Shearer, it really gets to them that he said no. If it was me and i wasn't a sad cunt like them lot i'd be singing about going to a final and would be happy, but they were banging on about Shearer and to be honest looked miserable as fuck most of the time.

Ben Arfa looked like a player feeling his way back to fitness today, which he still is. Only his second start in the league for us and was playing in a tricky role. A bit concerned about his lack of pace, hope that is fitness not injury related. Need to remember that he is alao coming back from two injuries but I was a bit disappointed with his overall performance but that's because I really want him to succeed. Objectively, not amazing but he will get better.

I want to see him continue in the team when we get back to playing the lesser teams. He has been over-hyped a tad but the "feeling his way back" line will only last so long imo - there have been glimpses to whet the appetite but I want more.

He hasn't been within 30 yards of goal with the ball at his left foot in a yard or two of space in either of the last two games. His ability to strike a ball is exceptional so I hope he finds that space in the games we have coming up. I agree with Parky, he needs 6 or 7 starts before we will really see his ability.

He'll find space against the lesser teams. He cracked a good shot off during one of his sub appearances. People were slating Ba during his initial run of games, saying he was no better than Shola. 6/7 starts is spot on.

He'll find space against the lesser teams. He cracked a good shot off during one of his sub appearances. People were slating Ba during his initial run of games, saying he was no better than Shola. 6/7 starts is spot on.

....and his two matches back have been against the top 2 sides away from home. There will be more space and time and positive posession when we get amongst the lesser lights again.

Ferguson has supposedly said its the worst he's ever seen - give me the Sky archives and I'll find a few for him to mull over.

I can remember a Giggs dive about 7 years ago at SJP (we lost 3-1 I think) which was a fucking disgrace.

Match of the day should have a roll of ten shit decisions that went Man Utds way to show after they air that interview tonight

We got lucky with the pen, no doubt about about it. Makes up for a few in the past. But spare me any hard luck stories. Ben Arfa gets a yellow card for vehemently pointing at his head seconds after Collicini gets hoofed on the floor by Rooney with no card? Really? Sorry but if that is no yellow then Arfa's isn't. He could'nt wait to send Jonas off and if our goal was lucky, (which it was), then so was Man U's.

By the way, not for the first time, when two sides called 'United' take to the field, how utterly fucking disrespectful for the supposed 'neutral' commentators to refer to only one team as 'United'. Man U fans will roll the eyes but it boils my piss. Always has, always will. Played as well as we did at Man City's new ground. A good point.

I remember one of the cunts telling me he saw me 'crying on the telly' just before the Charity Shield game at Wembley. 'What a strange kid', I thought as I'd not given him the slightest provocation whatsoever. As I walked off shaking my head seeing him nurse his jaw I could only wonder at their absolute, sheer lack of goodwill as supporters and their temerity to test the patience of anyone in their path.

We played well and regardless of the pen we deserved that. The amount of times that sort of thing has gone against us. A big fuck you to the past results of scholes and ole gunner hacking and cheating our players.

Complete wank from Shearer and Lawrenson once again regarding the Colo/Rooney kicking.

'He was just too quick for him'. Aye, if he was too quick while on his feet then that's at least a yellow card but it seems that because Colo was on the ground that the rules don't apply? Whether it's malicious or not, Rooney kicked Coloccini.

I think most worrying now is who will play on the left against Chelsea and give Ryan Taylor the same amount of cover that Jonas does? Ben Arfa? Santon? Sameobi?

Might be better off putting Taylor at LM?

Ben Arfa on the left would be my guess.

With Tiote hopefully back for Chelsea one option would be to play Guthrie on the wing.