There are some lovely people in this country

Kevin S. Assilleekunt

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the people who are having a go at this woman [not that I'm saying I think she is right or wrong] the same people who advocate free speech when foreigners who call another country "home" are heckling our armed forces in Wooton Basset etc, knowing they can't fire back at them ?

Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Was she right or wrong though? In your opinion.

would she get kneecapped in Ireland if she mouthed off like that about the IRA , or does Freedom of Speech only apply when its anti-British or anti - west ?

Is that right or wrong ?

Do you support her comments?

do you support the IRA kneecapping people ?

Leazes clearly sees nowt wrong with shouting racist abuse to total strangers on public transport.

There's a shock [bus nutter]

idiot

My mate sent me a text three days ago about John Terry being dressed up as a woman on the tram and I've only just got it.

which only confims what a sheltered life you've led. How old are you again ? 26 ? :icon_lol:

A major misunderstanding akin to the 'hanging's too good for successful suicide bombers' here. Proper Old Skool.

ah, Renton. The "middle ground person with no political agenda" who thinks left wing publications are the same as right wing rags

what sort of sad bastard comes onto a message board for someone to talk to after drinking 7 pints of lemonade on his own ?

:lol: Been working mate, what about you? Two halves of shandy and bending the ear of some poor bastard in the lercal? Bet you didn't pick up an indian on the way home either... shocking.

what sort of sad bastard comes onto a message board for someone to talk to after drinking 7 pints of lemonade on his own ?

:lol: Been working mate, what about you? Two halves of shandy and bending the ear of some poor bastard in the lercal? Bet you didn't pick up an indian on the way home either... shocking.

if you open your eyes, unless those 2 halves of shandy are too much for you, you will see that I am hardly on here these days.

Although I don't see what it matters, unless of course you are going down the line that numerous people on here take that actually drinking alcohol is for some reason the actions of a social outcast, when it is the exact opposite [unless of course you are a sad bastard who drinks on his own in the house] and prefer to "socalise" with people over a keyboard.

Sign of the times I suppose. I prefer to mix with actual people, in a social environment, if you know what this actually means, although I suspect that you may not be the only person here who doesn't realise this.

Edited by LeazesMag

:lol:

It's like poking a toothless dog with a shitty stick.

This is what happens when the Tories cut Mental Health Outreach programmes.

what an arsehole you are

:icon_lol:

if you open your eyes, …you will see that I am hardly on here these days.

:spit:

Oh, if only that were true

(cut out the rest of the gibberish, before you bang on about QUOTING you " out" of context).

Are the people who are having a go at this woman [not that I'm saying I think she is right or wrong] the same people who advocate free speech when foreigners who call another country "home" are heckling our armed forces in Wooton Basset etc, knowing they can't fire back at them ?

Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Why were you banned from Newcastle Online?

Fucking hell Leazes. What exactly is your cackhanded point? When you can come into a thread like this and take the "Aye but what if it had been the other way around" stance, can there really be any doubt left as to your racist leanings?

There are 'plenty' of people who THINK like her but can't [bring] themselves to ADMIT it.

abso - lootley

I loved this btw. :lol: I read it in the style of Craig Revel Horwood at a BNP rally. Hope you don't mind.

A major misunderstanding akin to the 'hanging's too good for successful suicide bombers' here. Proper Old Skool.

ah, Renton. The "middle ground person with no political agenda" who thinks left wing publications are the same as right wing rags

As usual that makes no sense. I thought your original (wrong) point was that I did make a differentiation?

Anyway, to get back on topic, you stated had the roles been reversed, the black person abusing the tram full of white people would have been knived. I would think this is a bit of a racist presumption, but racist against whites, which makes you a traitor to your own kind. How odd.

Edited by Renton

i tell ya this clearly shows the uk cant handle whites and blacks in society.

:lol: No it fucking doesn't. She's going on like a complete fucking cunt and two people (one white, one black) basically put her in her place.

You can guarantee the most pissed posting, regrettable posts and net rows will occur between 11pm and 6am. Curfew? Just saying because there have been a good few threads which have decended in to a....

Car_crash_1.jpg

All I'm saying is different people post things after they've been out, or had a drink, or are feeling tired, the next day they're looking at the posts thinking oh dear. I've been guilty of it my self in the distant past.