Norwich (away)

Barney

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiote and Kadar would have won us this game. Instead Perch cost us 3 of the goals...

Yeah, because you've seen much of Kadar lately eh?

I find it hard to believe that Perch is better. But hey, maybe he is given how he's started this game and Kadar hasn't even made the bench.

But at least give Kadar a chance.

There are positives, like. Ba has been outstanding, so has Cabaye. Santon looks a very good player with Jonas covering his forward runs (does he remind anyone else of Enrique at times?) and we never really gave up. We are a decent side, but it has been said time and time again that we lack depth and today has proved that. Kadar would have at least given us a bit of power in the back line so fuck knows what Pards was thinking not including him. A very bad decision to start with the back two we did start with, and we have felt the full force of it.

And as for Obertan, Sammy did more after he came on than Obertan did in his whole 80 minutes. You can see Sammy wants it, even if he's not very good. Obertan is shit, has a pea-sized heart, and is generally like playing with a man down. I know it's early yet in his career but if he doesn't want it now, at 23 having failed at a big club, when will he ever want it?

Tiote and Kadar would have won us this game. Instead Perch cost us 3 of the goals...

I find it hard to believe that Perch is better. But hey, maybe he is given how he's started this game and Kadar hasn't even made the bench.

Sure, give Kadar a chance but comments like "with Kadar we would have won" is just rubbish.

There is no way - absolutely no way - that Kadar is not better than Perch.

Obertan and Perch should never ever kick a ball for us again. Not even for the reserves.

Pardew thinks he is, I'll go with his opinion I reckon.

Have to try something else at the back against Swasea, would be the very definition of insanity to stick with this back four. Perch simply isn't good enough, Simpson isn't a centre half. I'd prefer Tiote at Centre Back to be honest.

I'm sorry, but how can ANYONE be worse than Perch? Never seen such an appalling centre back in my life. At any level.

Obertan and Perch should never ever kick a ball for us again. Not even for the reserves.

Does he? I can't help but think he only prefers Perch because he's older and more experienced.

And sorry but I'm questioning Pardew now - he starts Obertan every week after all. Play a player out of position in his place if you have to - guaranteed to be better than Obertan.

Does he? I can't help but think he only prefers Perch because he's older and more experienced.

And sorry but I'm questioning Pardew now - he starts Obertan every week after all. Play a player out of position in his place if you have to - guaranteed to be better than Obertan.

Laughable. Best start for donkeys, played well against 3 of the top teams in the country, fucked by the ref against Chelsea and down to 4th and 5th choice CB's and 4th choice centre midfielder, and you question the manager :D

How do you concede 4 goals to Norwich man. There's no justice in the world. Our injuries have destroyed the entire team

Justice? You concede 4 goals to Norwich by going into the season without a left back, and hoping that your only 2 proven above average defenders both maintain their form, remain injury-free and manage to drag whoever else is in the backline to a passable performance. Injuries happen, and this isn't even a crisis by newcastle's previous standards.But I do apologise to Ashley