Norwich (away)

Barney

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gives away a free-kick for no reason in a dangerous spot, and then marks Boone and jumps up uselessly leaving a man open. Pathetic that he's in the side. I really wish he was a scapegoat, but he's not, he's just shit. To top it off he also makes shit decisions. Pisses me off that he's in the side if you couldn't tell. Our defense is fucking embarrassing, making all of their players look like Drogba on set pieces.

Just looking at Perch on the pitch pisses me off. He must be bad if I haven't had to mention Simpson who is a ghost on set pieces and pretends to defend by just staying goal side the rest of the time.

We weren't really expecting Perch to do anything. My lasting memory of him will be losing us this game and that bullet-header own goal he scored in the game vs. Stoke last season.

Funny to watch the likes of Cabaye and Ba on the ball. Absolute different class of player.