The No. 10.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, lets give him this season, an injury free season hopefully!

Robert's goals used to be something, and those freekicks! Miss those. Obviously considering how he is playing these days we're all singing praises of HBA, and I've very rarely seen a footballer as naturally talented as him in this league, and definitely not at this club. However some of the moments provided by those two were magic. Still cant believe the goal Robert scored against Fulham :lol:

Yes, lets give him this season, an injury free season hopefully!

Robert's goals used to be something, and those freekicks! Miss those. Obviously considering how he is playing these days we're all singing praises of HBA, and I've very rarely seen a footballer as naturally talented as him in this league, and definitely not at this club. However some of the moments provided by those two were magic. Still cant believe the goal Robert scored against Fulham :lol:

I remember the 2 goals he scored in a same game against Spurs. Both outrageous! I remember when he pulled the trigger for the second thinking "what the fuck is he doing?" and it flew in!

Aye, and a certain outrageous freekick against Derby was it? When he bend it in from around the side of the wall that is not behind the goal directly. Heck I dont even know how to describe it! But it was good :)

• 3 weeks later...

I suspect we will lose him in the not too distant future. He has the ability to play for any team in the world imo and if he keeps on doing what he's been doing, the really big boys will definitely take notice.

If that happens and they put in a big enough bid then we won't have a chance of keeping him unfortunately.

So my advice is just enjoy him while he's here.

Got asked sarcastically how he was doing today by the Evian fan who obviously doesn't watch us much, just loved explaining how amazing he has been.

If he keeps playing like this for the season, he will soon be competing with Robert's status. He has certainly produced as many moments of magic as Ginola (more goals too I think?) in less games.

Got asked sarcastically how he was doing today by the Evian fan who obviously doesn't watch us much, just loved explaining how amazing he has been.

If he keeps playing like this for the season, he will soon be competing with Robert's status. He has certainly produced as many moments of magic as Ginola (more goals too I think?) in less games.

I think he's definitely a better player than Robert, just Robert's goals/assists stats are fucking mightily impressive!

I think he's definitely a better player than Robert, just Robert's goals/assists stats are fucking mightily impressive!

I completely agree but if he can keep up his rate of assists and goals he'll have accumulated a canny few by the end of the season. When he came he talked of emulating both Ginola and Robert and he is well on his way.