The No. 10.

Park Life

Great goal but apart from that.....Shite.

Nowt else going forward and scared to get a foot in.

We had no posession mate.

I know you love him Parky, but he was shite mate.

Get real we had 19% posession at one point. :lol:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had no posession mate.

I know you love him Parky, but he was shite mate.

Get real we had 19% posession at one point. :lol:

But isnt he part of the problem we only had 19%

Honestly, I call a spade a spade, but apart from the goal he was site.,

Think you're being silly now. We played Arsenal at the Emirates who are currently in the best form of the season. That's why we had no posesssion as they are the most natural passin side in the league and one of the best in Europe. Fuck all to do with Hatem.

But isnt he part of the problem we only had 19%

Honestly, I call a spade a spade, but apart from the goal he was site.,

No, not really. If you really must point the finger, point it at Obertan for breaking up attacks by giving the ball away, or Cabaye for his non performance. HBA put a decent shift in again.

As has been stated they are one of the best passing sides in Europe, hence the low posession, look what they just did to AC Milan.

Edited by Alain Pardeiux

Must try harder CT.

Johnny, you are a signed up fanboy and you know it :lol:

I was hoping for good things from hatem tonight and the goal was great. Other than that he was shite.

CT winding winding winding.

Cabaye had a much less infleuntial game than HBA. Had to drop back a lot to help out the defense in posession but didn't do anything with the ball all game andd Arsenal players were skipping past him left right and centre.

HBA was good in possession, could have helped out more in defense and scored a great goal.

Cuntrary Twat strikes again.

Must try harder CT.

Johnny, you are a signed up fanboy and you know it :lol:

I was hoping for good things from hatem tonight and the goal was great. Other than that he was shite.

CT winding winding winding.

Cabaye had a much less infleuntial game than HBA. Had to drop back a lot to help out the defense in posession but didn't do anything with the ball all game andd Arsenal players were skipping past him left right and centre.

HBA was good in possession, could have helped out more in defense and scored a great goal.

Cuntrary Twat strikes again.

Come on then gobshite, excluding the goal knock me together a two minute show reel of Ben Arfas contribution tonight........Thought not. :)

Come on then gobshite, excluding the goal knock me together a two minute show reel of Ben Arfas contribution tonight........Thought not. :)

And CT makes his move in his own inventing the other person's point (AKA Straw Man argument). And like I'd be botherd to do that - Affy is probably already putting one together.

I can't have a discussion with you, it's not fair. You're the man who wants Jonas taken out of the side and ridicules our second highest scorer who's just come back from two lengthy spells out due to injury.

You've never played the game and it's likely that you'll never understand it. Support the team by all means, but stop trying to impart your own idiotic observations as if they're anything more than the rantings of a wind up merchant.

Come on then gobshite, excluding the goal knock me together a two minute show reel of Ben Arfas contribution tonight........Thought not.

And CT makes his move in his own inventing the other person's point (AKA Straw Man argument). And like I'd be botherd to do that - Affy is probably already putting one together.

I can't have a discussion with you, it's not fair. You're the man who wants Jonas taken out of the side and ridicules our second highest scorer who's just come back from two lengthy spells out due to injury.

You've never played the game and it's likely that you'll never understand it. Support the team by all means, but stop trying to impart your own idiotic observations as if they're anything more than the rantings of a wind up merchant.

Ok, do you've bottled that one. Jonas then, how much did he crate tonight?

Assists, crosses ????

I forsee you posting more shite not relating to the point. :)

Come on then gobshite, excluding the goal knock me together a two minute show reel of Ben Arfas contribution tonight........Thought not.

Ok, do you've bottled that one. Jonas then, how much did he crate tonight?

Assists, crosses ????

I forsee you posting more shite not relating to the point. :)

Jonas didn't create a lot getting forward, but without him assisting in protecting our defense we would have been ripped apart down the side. When he did have the ball he was better than most at keeping it/winning a free-kick which helped to relieve the pressure of their posession in our half.

Playing Arsenal in form at their place is not the time for bursting forward at every opportunity trying to create. He's technically deployed as a side midfielder and not a winger, but in this game was more of less required to play as a wing back.

Def convinced he is the new Robert and until the day he leaves he'll massively divide supporters. There is no doubting the boy is brilliant but like Robert he wing hogs, disappears completely at times, and looks far too easy for opposition players to ghost past. Hey, I'm not saying I expect him to be able to defend brilliantly, but it was quite scary how easily Arsenal players just ran around him with the ball..little more effort needed on his behalf. Having said that, the only way he will learn this is to play him week in and week out. He should start every game till the end of the season now for me, the run will do him good I reckon/hope.

• 2 weeks later...

CT to come back pissed from the pub to say Ben Arfa showed little again today?

So pleased Ferguson came on to show what he could do - he showed more than Ben Arfa did in 70 minutes.

Perch at CB was a revelation!

I'm so hungry.

So pleased Ferguson came on to show what he could do - he showed more than Ben Arfa did in 70 minutes.

I'm so hungry.

You forgot that Jonas was shit!

So pleased Ferguson came on to show what he could do - he showed more than Ben Arfa did in 70 minutes. He should start ahead of Jonas every week, who once again didn't put in a meaningful cross all afternoon. I think Ba is on the wane, still in Africa.

I'm so hungry.

You forgot that Jonas was shit!