Post of the year

Lake Bells tits

Which post - reply - whatever , are in your opinion the funniest/best/most awkward this year?

My candidate:

Yeah cause Bourne turning the gas on and putting a newspaper in the toaster which blows the whole house up in 3 minutes is so believeable. You two should be banned from posting in this thread. :D

I bet you wouldn't give it a go though Parky?

Haway then Big Shite, rip the gas off the wall and stick one of your copies of Foreign Policy Magazine in the toaster.

I look forward to a prompt reply.

That thread where we captioned Kim Jong-Il had some good ones. Stevie telling a gay bloke to "hew yee just howld on a minute" was a good one. Was Wacky calling Fish a "Pimms Drinking Shithouse" this year?

I was trying to remember if that was this year or not. One of the first threads that sprang to mind.

Partly my fault this and fair player to the kid 100%, but this post, I don't think I've ever looked at a computer and ended up with my head hurting because I couldn't stop belly laughing for about 10 minutes. Incredibly childish but words can't even describe how hilarious I found this at first.

I can see a pattern developing here. A few patterns actually.

that would be your knitting patterns then, as you got nowt better to do than accuse people of being someone they aint

The only way to apease him would be to post a photo of yourself doing something we'd ask you to do.

..... Any chance of a picture with a sign saying 'I'm not Paul Wyn'?

That's why I was saying post a pic saying "LOOK AM NOT FUCKIN PAUL WYN", but conveniently he's one of 2% of 31 year old men who don't have a mobile phone.

DSCF5208.jpg

there you go

Talkin to my dad today and he has been told by a mate who apparently has links with the club that Anil Ambani has contacted FMA and wants to negotiate a deal!

Apparently he wanted to buy the club when we went down but FMA was wanting around 250mil, a figure in which Ambani was only willing to pay IF we got promoted and secured PL status this season.

I know its all friend of a friend and been mentioned before but my dads not one for talkin shit so fingers crossed.

Could hear something within 2 weeks.

I hope this is true. Infact i pray its true.

Who do you take after?

Yeah whatever you thick Mag bell-ends. We're oh so jealous and oh so obsessed!

I mean, how can we possibly live up to your amazing trophy haul? Your soap opera owner, your fat, thick as fuck fans? Don't forget the stadium thats a piece of hotch potch shite where you need binoculars to see whats happening on the pitch at the highest point. How can we live up to the amazingly passionate support? The boycoutting, the chanting... the smashing up of phone boxes.

Its funny as fuck listening to some of the shit your idiot fans come out with, "one of the biggest clubs in the country", "deserving of European football every year", "the fans are the most long suffering in the country".

And we're the deluded ones? Aye right.

6>4.

Harry Redknapp should stop being derogatory about people who telephone radio stations. He's done it again now, and it's highly disrespectful. I've telephoned radio stations myself, so Harry Redknapp clearly thinks I'm a nugget.

I actually had a quite similar situation this morning at work....

Went in to work admittedly with a touch of morning glory, anyway my bitch of a manager wouldn't let me go to the traps to work one out and get rid of the trouser-truncheon I was sporting. So the inevitable happened and the smart blonde turned in for work in another dangerously short skirt and I shot my load all over my desk within the minute. So there I am post-coital unable to move and only capable of sparking up a tab let alone think about doing any work, the bitch of a manager wouldn't even clean my desk up and I'd be fucked if i was gonna do it, if she'd have just let me go to the bogs to knock one out this would never have been an issue but now my mothers coming in tomorrow to play holy helll with my boss for the undue stress caused by me shooting my load all over my desk in front of my colleagues. Accident lawyers have already been appointed am im now expecting a nice lump sum for my stress. I never expected such treatment in the civil service.

Hello, dudes. please, enter here- http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark?po...4ea95830a4355b0 and vote for the best 10 club teams in history of Football.

my best 10 are: Ajax 95', Ajax 71'-73', Milan 89'-90', Real Madrid 56'-60', Liverpool 77'-78', Santos 62'-63', Bayern 2001, Inter 64'-65', Benfica 61'-62', and Real 2002.

now, select your best 10

thank's for participate!

repeat to fade

Partly my fault this and fair player to the kid 100%, but this post, I don't think I've ever looked at a computer and ended up with my head hurting because I couldn't stop belly laughing for about 10 minutes. Incredibly childish but words can't even describe how hilarious I found this at first.

that would be your knitting patterns then, as you got nowt better to do than accuse people of being someone they aint

The only way to apease him would be to post a photo of yourself doing something we'd ask you to do.

That's why I was saying post a pic saying "LOOK AM NOT FUCKIN PAUL WYN", but conveniently he's one of 2% of 31 year old men who don't have a mobile phone.

DSCF5208.jpg

there you go

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Been a high standard year tbf.

Mrs. Leazes: Where's your dad gone?

Daughter Leazes: He's sat on the roof of the Mohammed shed holding a lighter to a rasher of bacon.

Mrs Leazes: Oh.

http://www.toontasti...post__p__885778

and not forgetting......

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?/topic/30038-religion-headed-toward-extinction/page__view__findpost__p__885896

Edited by trophyshy

DSCF5208.jpg

there you go

Yup, had me in tears this plus the subsequent modifications to his blank sheet. :lol:

He was a good sport though.

Welcome to Dean Barber landscape & design. If your looking for a bargain garden then your in the right place. I take pride in my work and I aim to take the customer's idea, combine it with my own and create the very best garden to fit your taste and needs.

Here's an example:

Customer idea - "do me fuckin garden lad"

My idea:

-----------------Tree

Plant-----Tree-------Plant ----Shed

-----Bush-----Plant-----Pond

-------------Tree

-----Patio-------Outside bog

Bench - Fence Plant Fence Plant Fence

I am available to work right away but could you lend us £50 first