Newcastle v West Brom Wed 21st Kick Off 7.45pm

Christmas Tree

Would have preferred Albeid to start but it would be nice to see some of this massive potential that people talk about with regard to Haris.

For those that know a bit about him, what sort of player do people think he's going to turn out like?

IE a Cabaye or Emre etc etc

Can't think of any time I've seen him play when I thought wow however I'm aware he hasn't played much.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw his 20 minutes at Leeds, he looked champion. A young Lampard.

Canny finish for his goal as well, launched his shirt into the crowd after the game too!

I was just a bit too far back! ;)

How can't you have seen Vuckic play - he's played like 8 times for the first team and was a common fixture in the reserves - yet prefer Abied who's played once?

I didn't say I hadn't seen him play Tom.

Just asking for an opinion about his style really from anyone who is more familiar with him.

How can't you have seen Vuckic play - he's played like 8 times for the first team and was a common fixture in the reserves - yet prefer Abied who's played once?

Just asking for an opinion about his style really from anyone who is more familiar with him.

So if you have no idea about him why do you prefer Abied who you presumably also have no idea about?

Hopefully Ben Arfa will play behind BA, play a blinder then Pards can't leave him out. IF he starts then he's gotta take his chance as Pards seems pretty loyal if players do well or in Obertans case putting faith in something he sees in him

Except in ben arfas case he is operating with a reverse burden of proof, if you havent proven anything , good luck getting in the team.

How Obertan seems to be given a run of games and ben arfa doesnt baffles me.

Read something unsettling earlier - Lawrenson has predicted us to win 2-1.

Would have preferred Albeid to start

Abeid is more defensive though isn't he. Rather have an all out attacker like Vuckic.

I think he's meant to be but apparently he's been cracking a few long range goals in for the reserves.

So if you have no idea about him why do you prefer Abied who you presumably also have no idea about?

No particular reason other than the hype about him and his reserve appearances / goals. Just fancy seeing the lad.

Good to see that Santon keeps his place and that Taylor is thus not an automatic starter.

Can't wait to see how Vuckic gets on. This is his big chance. I'm nervously excited for him.

Pleased to see Williamson back, guess it's come too soon for him to start but at least he's there. Best ahead of Ben Arfa again, we'll see how that turns out.