African Nations Cup

Holden McGroin

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1518: Here's a bit of non-transfer news which is likely to disappoint Newcastle fans furthermore following their FA Cup exit - Senegal duo Demba Ba and Papiss Demba Cisse will not be involved in the squad for Wednesday's Premier League trip to Blackburn.

:(

Would you rather win the next Cup of Nations or qualify for Brazil 2014?

''If I had to choose between dribbling past 5 players and scoring from 40 yards at Anfield or shagging Miss World,it’d be a hard choice. Thankfully, I’ve done both.''

:blush2:

Guest CabayeAye

Guyz i'm talking about that cabaye dude. U have every right to wish senegal losing. I'm not mad at you. After all you defend your interests. It's legit

I'm not racist, just extremely angry that the ACN has been allowed to fuck us over not only this year, but next year too. Most confederations have their tournament once every four years, off season, not annually during the busiest part of the footballing year!!

Oh, and I'm not a mong, I just hate everyone and everything. Especially Sentimental and Fish. ;)

Oh, and to those of you who haven't noticed, most of the stuff I say on here is heavily tongue in cheek.

Edited by CabayeAye

I'm hoping for the completion of a story that began with this:

...and was tragically interrupted in 1993. Check out that second goal, from 1:55 or so onwards. :D

The dream is alive. :D Given this, they had to reach the final really, considering it's in Libreville of all places. One more step...

Ivory Coast: Boubacar Barry; Siaka Tiene, Kolo Toure, Souleyman Bamba, Jean-Jacques Gosso Gosso; Didier Zokora, Cheik Tiote, Yaya Toure, Gervinho; Salomon Kalou, Didier Drogba.

Zambia: Kennedy Mweene; Joseph Musonda, Stoppila Sunzu, Hichani Himoonde, Davies Nkausu; Nathan Sinkala, Chisamba Lungu, Isaac Chansa, Rainford Kalaba; Chris Katongo, Emmanuel Mayuka

Edited by Semimental