African Nations Cup

Holden McGroin

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guyz i'm talking about that cabaye dude. U have every right to wish senegal losing. I'm not mad at you. After all you defend your interests. It's legit

If you read this thread you'd have seen people either letting Cabayaye know he's a fucking idiot, or ignoring him.

Don't tar us all with the same brush, that's racist ;)

... so you'll post a picture of you, in a bath, but you won't share your twitter account?

Please tell me this didn't happen :puke:

Yeah, thankfully don't remember which thread, but yeah he posted a picture 1st person perspective of himself, in a bath, holding a beer in one hand and his weird feet at the far end of the tub.

I've seen some fucked up shit in my time, but holy Hell.

... so you'll post a picture of you, in a bath, but you won't share your twitter account?

Please tell me this didn't happen

Yes, I've got your PM but your inbox must be full. I can post it if you can wait?

???

I've not sent you a PM.

Please tell me this didn't happen :puke:

Yeah, thankfully don't remember which thread, but yeah he posted a picture 1st person perspective of himself, in a bath, holding a beer in one hand and his weird feet at the far end of the tub.

I've seen some fucked up shit in my time, but holy Hell.

No danger of his Taco Bell breaking the surface then

:lol:

No danger of his Taco Bell breaking the surface then

:lol:

From what he's said about shrinkage I reckon he could have been in the shower and we'd be at no great risk

News on our guys from tonight anyone?

No injuries? result? goal for either?

Senegal lost 1-2. Neither of them scored.

Good and not so good

I don't know about that. They were already out, so a 6-0 win with hat tricks for both of them probably would have done good for their confidence ;)

CabayeAye is a WUM, we're just ignoring him.

Regarding Senegal in this tournament; what the hell happened?

Oh ok.

Well The team have fantastic players in it. Up front you probably have one of the best strike force. The defense is good too, but Mangane is back from injury. The problem is the midfield. There's NOBODY there . well actually the best midfielder is on the bench( Dia). the coach selected only 3 midfielders four the tournaments. he is playing with pure strikers on the wings. It's like you guyz decide to play Ba on right wing and ask him to create actions. Everybody saw this coming but the coach didn't want to listen. But it's good they're out because they were too conceited thinking they would beat anyone even without a midfield

CabayeAye is a WUM, we're just ignoring him.

Regarding Senegal in this tournament; what the hell happened?

Oh ok.

Well The team have fantastic players in it. Up front you probably have one of the best strike force. The defense is good too, but Mangane is back from injury. The problem is the midfield. There's NOBODY there . well actually the best midfielder is on the bench( Dia). the coach selected only 3 midfielders four the tournaments. he is playing with pure strikers on the wings. It's like you guyz decide to play Ba on right wing and ask him to create actions. Everybody saw this coming but the coach didn't want to listen. But it's good they're out because they were too conceited thinking they would beat anyone even without a midfield

Interesting. I suppose the best part is that you don't have to wait very long (less than a year) for the next Africa Cup of Nations, so you would hope by that time there will be a new coach who will make the most of the players available - plus the players themselves will have been humbled by this experience and will be keen to get some respect back in South Africa.

Yes that's the best part for us , but I've just heard the coach saying he's not resigning... pff I hope they sack him first thing in the morning. This is the worst tournament of Senegal's history. Can you imagine, since 1 and a half year nobody can tell you what the strating 11 is. And in this last game a striker played defensive midfielder...

Yes that's the best part for us , but I've just heard the coach saying he's not resigning... pff I hope they sack him first thing in the morning. This is the worst tournament of Senegal's history. Can you imagine, since 1 and a half year nobody can tell you what the strating 11 is. And in this last game a striker played defensive midfielder...

Would you rather win the next Cup of Nations or qualify for Brazil 2014?