Boxing day match: Bolton - Newcastle

Aeris

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colo is on his fourth yellow btw, he should be extremely careful now...

No he shouldn't, I'm pretty sure they start anew with cards from January onwards.

Ban will still be applied won't it?

Yes, but there's only 2 games left in 2011 for us. As long as he doesn't get booked in either, he'll be alright.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Aeris, can you stop posting about football? It's ruining Christmas

I'm muslim.

Then could you at least face your computer toward mecca. That way we could get a moments piece every now and again.

Edited by toonotl

I've got 2 coach seats with match tickets available if anyone fancies it.

Guaranteed good day out.

Pub open 7 am

Set off 8-30

Eccles 11-30

LeaveEccles 1-45.

Beat the useless twats 3-0 - Ba Hat-trick.

4-50 head home happy.

Arrive back in NE - 8-00/8-30

Edited by Ugly Mackems

--------------Krul-------------

Simpson Willo Colo Jonas/Santon

---------------Tiote-------------

-------Cabaye-----Vuckic-----

Ben Arfa----------------Fergie

---------------Ba----------------

subs: Elliot, Best, Obertan, Abeid, Taylor, Sammy, Shola

If Pardew ever was as awesome tactician as me :P

Jonas at LB

Fergie LM

Awesome tactition?? Get a grip

Really a must win game. They're shite this season, I watched them play Blackburn and their best player is Reo Coker ffs.

We still manage to play possession football and were unlucky not to get anything against Swansea. Shore up the defense so we don't give away horrific goals like we did against West Brom and Bolton won't be able to handle us.

3-0 Bafra, Ba x 2.

Regarding your ben arfa prediction - Is it possible to score from the bench?

Because Obertan and him are not even in the same queue. Obertan is trodding on a red velvet carpet and entering through a VIP backdoor entrance, while Ben arfa is sleeping outside tescos in a sleeping bag Pardew threw out from the third floor through a window.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

When was the last time we won on boxing day?

Play the same hoofball game they did for so long on Wednesday and I can't see us winning. Arfa has to come into the side either for best or obertan, even if it means a change to the "system".

Regarding your ben arfa prediction - Is it possible to score from the bench?

Because Obertan and him are not even in the same queue. Obertan is trodding on a red velvet carpet and entering through a VIP backdoor entrance, while Ben arfa is sleeping outside tescos in a sleeping bag Pardew threw out from the third floor through a window.

0-0 until he comes on at half time to start the goal glut. :nufc:

I'm off to Whitley Bay v Benfield instead

what?! how can you live with yourself :P

top game in the Northern League; with North Shields v West Allotment both in D2 (and playing each other at 12, so I'm contemplating a two header), i reckon there could be 600+ at Hillheads.

Come on the Walkergate Brazilians!!!

When was the last time we won on boxing day?

Play the same hoofball game they did for so long on Wednesday and I can't see us winning. Arfa has to come into the side either for best or obertan, even if it means a change to the "system".

last won at home 2001, 3-0 v Beasts

last won away 1988; 2-1 v Sheff Wed (Rob McDonald scored!!)

Guest CabayeAye

If Santon's knee is giving him trouble then we won't be seeing him again for 2 months. Other than that bit of misery I am hopeful we can win this one regardless of the side we put out. Bolton are utter shit, their result against Blackburn, who are also choke full of festive shitmas themselves, means nothing.

By the by, I'm starting to see why the Scandinavian countries lead the world in suicide rates, cheer up ya misery bastards. ;)

TBF, Pardew has managed to make a team containing Ba, Ben Arfa, Colo, Krul, Jonas, Tiote and Cabaye utter shit with his cuntish insistence of playing Obertan and Perch.

We'll lose and I'll stop supporting the club.

If Santon's knee is giving him trouble then we won't be seeing him again for 2 months. Other than that bit of misery I am hopeful we can win this one regardless of the side we put out. Bolton are utter shit, their result against Blackburn, who are also choke full of festive shitmas themselves, means nothing.

By the by, I'm starting to see why the Scandinavian countries lead the world in suicide rates, cheer up ya misery bastards. ;)

TBF, Pardew has managed to make a team containing Ba, Ben Arfa, Colo, Krul, Jonas, Tiote and Cabaye utter shit with his cuntish insistence of playing Obertan and Perch.

We'll lose and I'll stop supporting the club.

:lol:

Oh & Who's he going to play instead?

Obertan < Ben Arfa/Sammy/Fergie

Perch < Williamson/Kadar

Given the same exposure Sammy would become just as much as a scape goat as Obertan! Ben Arfa has so far been a little disappointing & I think rather than Pardew's assertion that he is not a winger - when he has clearly excelled there in the past - I think Hatem is a little fearful of it given that he will always receive more challenges on the wing.

Ferguson looks decent but has barely played and he's very left footed from what I've seen and still quite weak, another no go! I would only ever give him bit parts at the moment and shoving him on the wrong flank isn't going to help him at all!

In regards to Perch - how could he start Williamson if he's not fit and Kadar has barely kicked a football and wasn't even given a squad number, so I imagine he's done something wrong behind the scenes.

Despite weighing about 5 and a half stone I personally don't believe Ferguson has ever looked weak. Not for a winger anyway, he has loved a good scrap and often come out on top.

That said, I agree with everything else in that post.

Guest CabayeAye

I also agree with everything you've said Tom, but I'd rather play two flawed players than Perch and Obertan. It's like playing with 9 men, man!

Perch I agree with but the Obertan stuff is getting embarrassing and booing him doesn't help.

Still a young lad with not that many games in this league (must be around 30 isn't it and those are spaced out over a few years?).

Booing I have never understood, how in the hell is that going to help? "Oi you shit wanker who is lacking in confidence, yeah you, you're fucking shit you are! Now start playing better you useless prick!". Yeah that'll help :lol:

Edited by Gejon