Christmas Eve

catmag

By far my favourite day of the festive season! Cheesy Christmas films, last minute wrapping, baking biscuits with the Fraggle then off to church tonight before coming back to champagne and being Santa. Love it :)

Happy Christmas, you bunch of filthy Internet delinquents. You're all fab x

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Packing everything I need to make our veggie Christmas dinner tomorrow (:jesuswept:).

Presents all wrapped, canapes done so just taking booze, dry ingredients and pressies to spend Christmas with the lass...in a 1 bed room in halls.

Should be good but she's bummed out that it's the first time she isn't spending Christmas with her family (she's on call as she's a senior resident) so hopefully my arrival will cheer her up.

My kids are so hyper right now a neutrino looks slow in comparison. :lol:

If my 4yr doesn't piss herself I'll be amazed, as for 1yr old, he's just running round in circles , flapping his arms and honking with a huge grin on his face- Christmas Duck.

Merry Christmas everyone, may all your dreams be of the Toon winning!

I hope you all have a great Christmas day (I am cooking to the jury is still out on that).

I have cleaned the house now I am off downstairs to watch the Muppet Christamas Carol with a curry and several large glasses of win....chinchin.

:D:drinks::dancing:

Woohoooooooooooooo look at that 300 posts!

Edited by Jan

grandad got rushed into hospital this morning, looking likely he'll be in for tomorrow, gutted for him

Seems to be the fashion! <_<

My mam went in on thursday and wont be out for a while, been in today to see her, going in tomorrow. Was only supposed to be in a night!

Having Christmas when she comes out.

I'm ill myself, my brothers ill. Class.

Cheers lads!

As I say we are just going to postpone events till shes out! So were going for an alternative christmas dinner tomorrow.

Probably crisps.

:lol:

Hopes everyone's parents/grandparents recover quickly.