Christmas Eve

catmag

Cheers lads!

As I say we are just going to postpone events till shes out! So were going for an alternative christmas dinner tomorrow.

Probably crisps.

:lol:

Hopes everyone's parents/grandparents recover quickly.

And cats. Don't forget cats.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers lads!

As I say we are just going to postpone events till shes out! So were going for an alternative christmas dinner tomorrow.

Probably crisps.

Definitely cats. I've got a poorly Florence so I can sympathise. Although I don't have to give her ventolin - that's just plain attention-seeking ;)

Cheers lads!

Probably crisps.

Cat & crisps for dinner?

You're a sick man Gemmill.

All the best RoboGemm.

Was talking about this earlier, even when you know the "big secret" but your still young/early teens or whatever you still look forward to the presents/getting stuff you've wanted and had to wait for.

But when you're an adult there's none of that because if ya want a game/whatever, ye just buy it.

Probably a bit different if you've your own nippers etc and get to watch them get all worked up over the big day.

prefer Halloween , more craic.

It's fantastic when you get to play Mr and Mrs Claus!

Was talking about this earlier, even when you know the "big secret" but your still young/early teens or whatever you still look forward to the presents/getting stuff you've wanted and had to wait for.

But when you're an adult there's none of that because if ya want a game/whatever, ye just buy it.

Probably a bit different if you've your own nippers etc and get to watch them get all worked up over the big day.

prefer Halloween , more craic.

It's fantastic when you get to play Mr and Mrs Claus!

I just threw up in my mouth.

It was a farm and airport for me.

EVERY SINGLE BLOODY PIECE was tied to the box with cable ties!

Santa's whisky is gone. ;)

I hate those bloody ties. We've built a kitchen too..

Can you put some in mine too? This place is dry as a bone. A small glass of wine with lunch and that's it. Fortunately things will get a bit sloshier when we're with the less puritanical side of the family tomorrow. :boogie:

That's against your human rights.

Just got back from Mother in laws, all Mrs. Fists family + Grandma Fist. 20 folk sat down for lunch (which was absolutely fantastic! ).

Highlight of the day was the eldest nieces boyfriend, who arrived after dinner.… wearing a wooden samurai training sword and full Kendo skirts etc.

He walked in, every Uncle (self included) made a sharp exit to the kitchen to piss ourselves laughing.

Columbine material, right here in Forest Hall.

Kids to bed now, then feet up with Mrs. Fist and some homemade Slur Gin to muller.

That's against your human rights.

Just got back from Mother in laws, all Mrs. Fists family + Grandma Fist. 20 folk sat down for lunch (which was absolutely fantastic! ).

Highlight of the day was the eldest nieces boyfriend, who arrived after dinner.… wearing a wooden samurai training sword and full Kendo skirts etc.

He walked in, every Uncle (self included) made a sharp exit to the kitchen to piss ourselves laughing.

Columbine material, right here in Forest Hall.

Kids to bed now, then feet up with Mrs. Fist and some homemade Slur Gin to muller.

Why was he in fancy dress?

That was the funniest bit. Nobody asked him wtf he was dressed like Jet Li for- he just turned up , did a few ninja turkey carves, and that was that. Carry on as normal, playing charades with a Samurai warrior like it was an everyday thang.

I did ask him if he was called Luke though.

16, turns 17 in march.

I have to admit that I and two other Uncles ripped the piss with Bruce Lee and Seven Samurai quotes, which all went way his head.

Great sport, all the better for the mad randomness of it all… you just dont get too many Samurai warriors in downtown Forest Hall.