The Official Liverpool FC vs Newcastle United FC Match Thread

Monroe Transfer

considering how much LGBT and Aeris love liverpool and think theyre amazing and will dominate them I assume if we win they'll be singing pardews and the teams praises and that unless we get utterly battered they will at least be magnanimous in defeat of them

however they'll probably just continue to be a massive pair of twats

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two questions Aeris: 1. Are you genuinely a girl? That's genuinely nearly as surprising as finding out Stevie is Stephanie. 2. Is that you in your picture? I presume it isn't but i know fuck all about the sort of people that take pictures of themselves with huge, shit cameras.

but fuck all that, whats he out fer CT?

Two questions Aeris: 1. Are you genuinely a girl? That's genuinely nearly as surprising as finding out Stevie is Stephanie. 2. Is that you in your picture? I presume it isn't but i know fuck all about the sort of people that take pictures of themselves with huge, shit cameras.

the camera is canon 500d with an 18-55mm lence and a battery grip attached... it looks bigger than it is because my hands are so small :P

Edited by Aeris

currently warming up with beers & vodka and the classic 96/97 4-3 match where we lost without shearer streamin on net tv. no time for shagging AH!

Edited by Aeris

the camera is canon 500d with an 18-55mm lence and a battery grip attached... it looks bigger than it is because my hands are so small :P

You may as well have just read me some untranslated Ibsen. Fair enough like, if you're walking down Tromso high street and you see a man doing a shit pose with his arms don't go near him for the love of the board.

currently warming up with beers & vodka and the classic 96/97 4-3 match where we won lost without shearer streamin on net tv. no time for shagging AH!

Did we fuck. Guess you never saw it?

Oops, I just realized we lost this one... god I hate robbie fowler.

Edited by Aeris